• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I just see the 2019 finals form in Suli last night. That sort of strike and power can win finals games especially running off Foz with Turbo and Schu keeping defences guessing. In Des we trust.

Parker has been used well and has shown he can score tries and has his defence in order. Parker is not a big tackle buster like sulI but he still scores tries. Parker has way more urgency than sulI and the way Parker’s role plays out is way more of a team effort. Suli is a weapon ONLY when he feels like it. Des even said it himself in the last presser That suli is part of a good team. Suli needs consistency which Parker has more of.

If Suli makes the 17 I'd rather him on the bench. But the problem is we already have Walker and Lawton holding down bench spots, I don't think we can afford to carry another back as a repurposed interchange forward on the bench. Plus his inclusion would end up pushing out a more consistent player.

For mine he's the perfect 18th man for us right now. Can cover the backline in a pinch but can also be used as an edge forward if needed, but doesn't have a strong enough claim on a spot in the 17.

watching funa getting smashed regularly taking hit ups after kicks and seeing suli in the background just standing there did it for me. credit to funa as he was copping it each time & he kept trying but my missus got sick of me yelling at suli for not getting in and helping.
i know its the wingers job to do those but he could/should have got involved at times

Parker has proven to be a be solid player all season, I take hard work and good defense over Suli's damaging run but at times lack luster effort. Walker is proving to be a super sub keep him on the bench

Interesting situation developing. First and foremost I know we're all hoping Brad is going OK, he's taken too many head knocks in the last few years due to his brave playing style.
If he's fit and raring to go - I guess he comes back in. Or maybe not, maybe Des will say 'take another week off your head is important'.
Because if Suli plays next week and carves it up again - which he almost certainly would if Turbo is back - then Suli is a big chance of keeping his spot for the rest of the year.
Watch this space!
Im desperate to see Suli combining with turbo on that left edge.

Guess if the Dragons game is taken into account , when Suli had a full game , he was in the top 2 or 3 best performers . Same against the Raiders , not consecutive matches but his last two full games as a centre in sequence . Wasn 't at fault with his read in the first Raiders try last Friday , probably should have slided a bit with the last minute Raiders try and not have gotten sucked in with their full back coming into the line , Just a lack of communication on his side which has generally been good for the team for many months now . More concerned about Saab "s reads , tends to occasionally come in and leave his wing and ends up taking no one . Has to try to adopt the technique to [or if ] leaving his wing to better target the inside runner and shut the attack down or just stay on his wing and work with the inside or covering defence to try to also stop a raid , especially in Manly 's red zone .

Brad Parker has been really solid this year. He seems to have cut out the errors in his game and has improved his yardage carries. Runs with more vigor and is most of the time winning us penalties off his runs. Add to the fact he is so defensively important, he clamped Ramien last week and Campbell Graham yesterday. His only real issue this whole year has been David Fifita in Round 6. Add to the fact he is so in tune with his decoy running which sets up Foz and Schu so well to do their job. He's an important cog in the team and people need to realize this soon. A back 5 of Turbo Tui Koula Parker Garrick is not only a good balance of strike but also a very strong defensive back 5 that can take us to be an actual premiership threat.

Played for a while after his injury so hoping it's not too serious and with the long turnaround can be there for the tigers game. That can force out any Morgan Haper comeback. Need the back 5 next week to be Turbo Tui Koula Parker Garrick.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8