Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like Parker and would like to keep him, but if we get outbid we shouldn't stretch ourselves (much like Lane). We have bigger fish to fry in with Turbo, Jurbo and a young core in Fainu, Cust etc etc

As I said, would like to keep him but it is a juggling act and if the tigers offered him 350k and we valued him at 200k I would wish him the best

Planning and prioritization are key. Success always increases the value of individual members of a winning squad and there is nothing surprising by another club's interest in Parker. These are tough decisions for club and player but its business. Our priorities at the moment are Jake and Turbo.

Media goin have all our players valued at a mill per year soon. Trying stuff us up with our salary cap and put heat on us.

Yeah well he can go to a nrl franchise of continual failure or stay here play in premiership window. But if his manager think he get overs see ya later. As it stands i would like to see him stay and walker go but not at paying overs. I have no doubt the cap savings in letting walker go and parker stay would help upgrade tom and jake.

We are on the rise. The media muppet circus are well aware of this, and will now do their utmost to derail us in the only way they can: an insidious, nasty and dirty campaign of whispers, rumours and contrived bullsh*t.

“A source close to” will be quoted often, and the maleficent “staff writers” will pen some awfully leading articles about anything and everything they can relate back to the club, the team, the staff, the owners, the ground, the team bus ad nauseaum.

Hank will stay. He’s improved immensely under Dessie, he’s playing for the club he loves, and going to the Tigers will set his world domination/premiership plans back decades at the least...

Most evil geniuses won’t play the Dr Evil long game!!

I like Parker and would like to keep him, but if we get outbid we shouldn't stretch ourselves (much like Lane). We have bigger fish to fry in with Turbo, Jurbo and a young core in Fainu, Cust etc etc

As I said, would like to keep him but it is a juggling act and if the tigers offered him 350k and we valued him at 200k I would wish him the best
... remember a young up and comer called Clint Gutherson

My thoughts are that Parker is a local junior and a Manly boy .... as long as we are in the ballpark I think he would stay where he is happy .....
as long as we offer him a contract .. ... remember a young up and comer, Manly junior, called Clint Gutherson

I think there might be a saving on Dylan Walkers salary next year.

I think he’ll stay but he’s a bit of a poisoned chalice at the minute so he’s not in a position of power at the bargaining table.

$200k less for him , $200k more for Parker, problem solvered!!

as long as we offer him a contract .. ... remember a young up and comer, Manly junior, called Clint Gutherson
... remember a young up and comer called Clint Gutherson

I think the fact that Gutho was in a similar position to the one Hank is in now will serve in our favour...

Yeah.. he’s on good coin now.

But: he’s being paid massive overs by a desperate club, he’s got zero chance of a premiership playing for that rabble, and he has to play for Parramatta. Every week.

Nobody wants to be miserable forever, and the money is cold comfort when you consider the pros and cons of the Gutho’s career..

One interesting point is that the outgoing football director at the ‘Marriage made in Heaven’ is Hasler’s former assistant coach Kelly Egan.

Therefore was Parker being shopped around?

Or now that Egan is being replaced by someone from the Goosters, will there still be the same alleged Tigers’ interest in Parker?

But more importantly, have I given the Danny Weidlers of this world more grist to the mill?

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7