Parker and Saab out injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Still think he's more mobile backrower , but definitely serviceable at centre. Wouldn't expect too many line breaks or tries though.

Definitely.not Walker to centre mate? I still think he's the best one we have at the club.
I’d love Walker as a centre, just think with Lawton out now that utility forward role will be something that Des doesn’t want to play around with mate.

I’d love Walker as a centre, just think with Lawton out now that utility forward role will be something that Des doesn’t want to play around with mate.
Makes sense. Damn. Aaah well, I'm excited to see the team !

If Walker plays centre, Gordon Chan Kum Tong could be a smokey for an exemption and being named at 14 given the injuries, suspension and no fault stand down...

Oooh, good farken idea mate !! Didn't consider that. Very good call sir, VERY good call. I'd be in board 100%

Imagine him zipping around tired forwards last 10 minutes if each half.

I think this has panned out well. It is unfortunate to the injuries but I reckon if Parker and Saab were ok Des would've benched Kula and made Tuipulotu 18th man. Now they both get to start and deservedly so. He was always going to bring Harper back. Tommy should be back also so a very winnable game.

I think Des will bring Morgan back for his redemption day. Good luck to guy and hope he smashes them in the centres. We all have bad days at the office!! This will be his opportunity to obliterate most of those memories with a great performance. What odds on MOM???

Garrick back to wing.....Tommy to FB......Tippytoes and Tolu left side. The bench is the interesting one for mine. One spot left there after Walker, Ben T and Marty. I would love to see Des promote young Tuitavake. Adds energy and power plus in our middles. We need it. Cmon Desmond!!!
Bad months at the office is a little different to a couple of days hung over

This is our chance to play the best backline we have at the club in my view :

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Christian Tuipulotu
03. Tolu Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Josh Schuster

14. Kaeo Weekes
15. Sean Keppie
16. Toff Sipley
17. Ethan Bullemor

That's unstoppable. Also allows us to have a more traditional bench with less utilities
I like the team. But isn’t Davey still out?

This is our chance to play the best backline we have at the club in my view :

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Christian Tuipulotu
03. Tolu Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Josh Schuster

14. Kaeo Weekes
15. Sean Keppie
16. Toff Sipley
17. Ethan Bullemor

That's unstoppable. Also allows us to have a more traditional bench with less utilities
I 100% agree with you Ryan. And i dont often. 🤣 Thats the best side anyone has come up with so far.

Makes sense. Damn. Aaah well, I'm excited to see the team !

Freddy interviewed Walker a few weeks back in the sheds and Walker said something about not having the body to be a centre anymore lol

I think Walker is too valuable in that role he is performing in the middle of the park, especially with Schuster back to work with as well, seem to recall a few times they combined well last year

I can’t trust Walkers legs anymore either, we must have a strapper employed just to service him, and it’s hard to cover a centre injury when they go down

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8