Parker and Saab out injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bummed for Parker that's horrible news for him as he was holding his own. Saab not so much though wish them well for recovery

We have plenty of options for cover, as long as Turbo is back, Shu holds up and Walker stays walking.
Exciting that Koula and Tippytoes get to stay on, I hope Jorge gets a run at center.
Harper just needs a little more time out of the 17 before coming back for his own well being

Gee we are struggling with injuries at the moment. If Turbo isn't back I shudder to think what the backline will look like.

I'd love to see Horhay back on the wing for a last cameo. But no way is he playing centre, LOL. I'd take Harper or Burbo over that option any day of the week.

As for Walker to centre. Won't happen, his centre days are behind him. Anyway he is too important in that middle role he is playing, if we lose that where does our attacking spark come from ?

I did hear that Weekes was spending a fair bit of preseason at fullback covering for Turbo. Is now the time ?? Des not a known gambler so I doubt it, but it could work.

We all know Des will pick Harper. Des will go with the most conservative option, always does.

Turbo (Weekes)
Garrick
Koula
Harper
Tippytoes

We all know Des will pick Harper. Des will go with the most conservative option, always does.

Turbo (Weekes)
Garrick
Koula
Harper
Tippytoes
But who switches sides?
Garrick and Koula on our left outside Foz and Schu.
Or leave Koula on the right side??

If Turbo and Garrick are both missing (Heaven forbid) Koula would get a shot at FB surely.

I think Koula played left centre already when Parker was out earlier in the year didn't he ?? So just flip him across

And I'm sure Tippytoes has played right wing before

But who switches sides?
Garrick and Koula on our left outside Foz and Schu.
Or leave Koula on the right side??

If Turbo and Garrick are both missing (Heaven forbid) Koula would get a shot at FB surely.
I think Tui needs to play left, seems most suited to that side. Garrick can play right

This is our chance to play the best backline we have at the club in my view :

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Christian Tuipulotu
03. Tolu Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Josh Schuster

14. Kaeo Weekes
15. Sean Keppie
16. Toff Sipley
17. Ethan Bullemor

That's unstoppable. Also allows us to have a more traditional bench with less utilities
Davey is injured.

Harper being a
Confidence player has to be out of the team for more rha. A week to regain confidence and value what he had. I know we are short but he shouldn’t come back yet, burbo doesn’t fill me with confidence either really, I’d probable lean most to Tui playing centre and vagas on the wing, I’m glad Saab is out I hope we perform well in his absence so he can show a bit of fight and earn his spot back. Tough luck to Parker, he has grown on me a bit, but I’m very happy that we will see some speed outside schuster, Brad just couldn’t utilise the space

I thought the judiciary was meant to take into consideration the injury of the player from foul play when deciding penalty. How on earth is $1000 an appropriate penalty for a season ending injury as a result of foul play? Yet Murray lands on his elbow and Lawton
I thought the judiciary was meant to take into consideration the injury of the player from foul play when deciding penalty. How on earth is $1000 an appropriate penalty for a season ending injury as a result of foul play? Yet Murray lands on his elbow and Lawton gets 4 weeks...
judiciary should know the difference between accidental and intentional…. missing the whole match was a cruel sentence… Lawton will be there when it counts!!!!

I would say its either 4 weeks and if that doesn't work it will be surgery and standard 12 months ACL rehab. No middle ground

Partial tearing of the anterior cruciate ligament: diagnosis and treatment​

"Pujol et al.27 demonstrated that partial ACL tears may have the capacity to heal, contrary to what had been thought."

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6