Parker and Saab out injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Freddy interviewed Walker a few weeks back in the sheds and Walker said something about not having the body to be a centre anymore lol

I think Walker is too valuable in that role he is performing in the middle of the park, especially with Schuster back to work with as well, seem to recall a few times they combined well last year

I can’t trust Walkers legs anymore either, we must have a strapper employed just to service him, and it’s hard to cover a centre injury when they go down
I agree with you ,as much as I would like too see Walker in the 4

If Walker plays centre, Gordon Chan Kum Tong could be a smokey for an exemption and being named at 14 given the injuries, suspension and no fault stand down...
I wouldnt think so. We still have enough players to make a 21 dont we? And can we include
Freddy interviewed Walker a few weeks back in the sheds and Walker said something about not having the body to be a centre anymore lol

I think Walker is too valuable in that role he is performing in the middle of the park, especially with Schuster back to work with as well, seem to recall a few times they combined well last year

I can’t trust Walkers legs anymore either, we must have a strapper employed just to service him, and it’s hard to cover a centre injury when they go down
Mate his legs must be alright to pass a health test for a new club next year

I think Des will bring Morgan back for his redemption day. Good luck to guy and hope he smashes them in the centres. We all have bad days at the office!! This will be his opportunity to obliterate most of those memories with a great performance. What odds on MOM???

Garrick back to wing.....Tommy to FB......Tippytoes and Tolu left side. The bench is the interesting one for mine. One spot left there after Walker, Ben T and Marty. I would love to see Des promote young Tuitavake. Adds energy and power plus in our middles. We need it. Cmon Desmond!!!
Unfortunately in the case of Harper it's been more than one bad day, his confidence has been down for a long time and two weeks isn't going to be anywhere near enough time to regain it, we can't afford a liability like him on our right edge I'd prefer to see one of the young kids blooded, I'd have more confidence in them than Harper

I wouldnt think so. We still have enough players to make a 21 dont we? And can we include

Mate his legs must be alright to pass a health test for a new club next year

More the fact he always seems to have something going on with them ever since his badly broken leg. That gutsy win we had against the Raiders in 2019 he did his ankle, filling in at fullback last year tore his hammy, numerous little knee issues, just always seems to be something going on with him every game in that area

Can’t believe I’m saying it because I spent so long pissed off that we picked Parker over him

And the Warriors will take any Aussie that’s prepared to move to Auckland haha

Got nothing to do with this thread but is Gutho moonlighting as a real estate agent these days?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220502-195652_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-195652_Chrome.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 15
I'd love to see young Gordon given a run
Good chance it could happen ER, also Des has many options now, all brought on by our no1 curse, injuries !!. At play, 1 wing and 1 centre spot, contenders: Harper, Burbo, Jorge and Las Vegas, Des could also tinker around positional changes as well. Plenty for Des to ponder.

Re brads knee

They are going to roll the dice they can stabilise the knee and avoid surgery - if not he gets a recon regardless and misses the year. As someone who has done my knees a number of times it shows how tough Parker is to even have played on

Also I do not think there is much chance of Walker to the centres if he did not even play there last week

Re brads knee

They are going to roll the dice they can stabilise the knee and avoid surgery - if not he gets a recon regardless and misses the year. As someone who has done my knees a number of times it shows how tough Parker is to even have played on

Also I do not think there is much chance of Walker to the centres if he did not even play there last week
Especially with Lawton out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8