Parker and Saab out injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Would love to see Walker back at right centre where he had his best season for us but have to assume Harper will come back in. Good chance for him to make amends against a weak Tigers side but terrifying that he’ll have that spot for a while with Parker gone. We have Olam/Storm in a few weeks..

We need to face the facts that Harper will be the centre.
Let's hope he replicates his form from the first half of last year.

Can Koula and Harper both play both sides at centre?

There are so many injuries these days, and almost none of them are caused by illegal acts.
All the focus is on dirty play yet surely the sport needs to look at ways to minimise injuries in general.
I think we have 9-10 blokes out of action from our top 30 squad, so naming 21 will be difficult.

We have Parker, Saab & Lawton to find replacements for. Hopefully Tom back & dependent on availability:
Tom
Tuipulotu
Koula
Jorge
Garrick
Foran
DCE
Keppie
Croker
Sipley
Olakau’atu
Schuster
Jake
Res: Walker, Marty, Bullemore, Roumanos

Trbojevic (Garrick)
Tuipulotu
Trbojevic / Taufua
Koula
Garrick (Vaega)
Foran
Cherry-Evans
Sipley
Croker
Keppie
Ola'akautu
Schuster
Trbojevic
Walker
Taufua / Trbojevic / Weekes
Bullemor
De Luis / Roumanos / Taupau

**** that's big. Ben Turbo so bloody green Harper so down on confidence.
Would we put tui in centres and consider Jorge
I think Des will bring Morgan back for his redemption day. Good luck to guy and hope he smashes them in the centres. We all have bad days at the office!! This will be his opportunity to obliterate most of those memories with a great performance. What odds on MOM???

Garrick back to wing.....Tommy to FB......Tippytoes and Tolu left side. The bench is the interesting one for mine. One spot left there after Walker, Ben T and Marty. I would love to see Des promote young Tuitavake. Adds energy and power plus in our middles. We need it. Cmon Desmond!!!

I think Des will bring Morgan back for his redemption day. Good luck to guy and hope he smashes them in the centres. We all have bad days at the office!! This will be his opportunity to obliterate most of those memories with a great performance. What odds on MOM???

Garrick back to wing.....Tommy to FB......Tippytoes and Tolu left side. The bench is the interesting one for mine. One spot left there after Walker, Ben T and Marty. I would love to see Des promote young Tuitavake. Adds energy and power plus in our middles. We need it. Cmon Desmond!!!
Pretty sure tuitavake is injured but not sure how long. Bully is a good bench addition as long as he is playing in the middle rather then the edge. Much more effective there

I thought the judiciary was meant to take into consideration the injury of the player from foul play when deciding penalty. How on earth is $1000 an appropriate penalty for a season ending injury as a result of foul play? Yet Murray lands on his elbow and Lawton gets 4 weeks...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8