Other NRL Games Round 20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They've been abysmal this afternoon, not to mention the Knights have enjoyed another afternoon of refereeing support similar to our round 12 clash with them, I've lost count of the number of 6 agains they've received
They sure have, nothing like the team that beat us

Raiders need to move Wighton out of 5/8, they've looked better in the games he has missed in the last month.
The only 2 games they have looked good have been ours and Parramatta last week the last few months very ordinary.

If results go to plan we could have 7th-11th all on 18 competition points and us being 4 games clear if we win.

Big game tomorrow it just gives us that breathing space from the chasing pack.

The only 2 games they have looked good have been ours and Parramatta last week the last few months very ordinary.

If results go to plan we could have 7th-11th all on 18 competition points and us being 4 games clear if we win.

Big game tomorrow it just gives us that breathing space from the chasing pack.
Shouldn't be worried about those behind us. We're chasing those in front. That's our motivation I hope.

They're missing Cleary To'o and JFH but at this rate the Rabbitohs will beat Penrith in Week 1 of the finals

I know Penrith are without Cleary, To'o and JFH, but I can't see them winning the comp with Edwards at fullback. It is just too important a position and I am not even sure he is a top 10 fullback.

They're missing Cleary To'o and JFH but at this rate the Rabbitohs will beat Penrith in Week 1 of the finals
Plus Koroisau and Yeo. Five crucial players. Penrith will be much better if they get them all back in time.

I know Penrith are without Cleary, To'o and JFH, but I can't see them winning the comp with Edwards at fullback. It is just too important a position and I am not even sure he is a top 10 fullback.
Did you see Olam put one on him earlier, pretty sure Edwards wished he had passed it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6