Other NRL Games Round 20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have to say the Eels losing to the injured Roosters was another 'best thing' from this round.
I decided before the weekend that Newcastle beating the Raiders would help us... but I forget why @:D
(I think I was worried if Raiders got on a big roll then our run home was looking tougher, Shark, Storm Eels and Raiders all top 8? )

How over-rated and hopeless is that Okunbor! This is just the second time I've tuned in to watch a bit of the Doggie's games this past few weeks and each week he has looked pea-hearted and full of dumb mistakes.

And more Tits points on the back of ill-discipline and stupidity. I know the Dogs have got half a team coming in next year, but geez they have a long way to go

I'm assuming with all those backline INs next season the Minor O will be on his way out?

If you add our score line this season and the Titans score line in this game right now, the combined score is 100-0 against the Bulldogs

Also from The Kennel

"Does Gould sack Barrett now or wait till round 6 2022? There has been zero improvement."

For all of Gould's rhetoric while he was our coach that Zoolander was the next "supercoach" ... it was very telling that after just one season as Panthers U/20's coach, Gould got him the hell out of there and made him Cleary's first grade assistant where he wouldn't have any real power over the team, and then just 6 months into that he gets him out of the Panthers all together by selling him to us

I think he knows that Barrett is out of his depth as a coach, but won't admit it publicly ... yet.

For all of Gould's rhetoric while he was our coach that Zoolander was the next "supercoach" ... it was very telling that after just one season as Panthers U/20's coach, Gould got him the hell out of there and made him Cleary's first grade assistant where he wouldn't have any real power over the team, and then just 6 months into that he gets him out of the Panthers all together by selling him to us

I think he knows that Barrett is out of his depth as a coach, but won't admit it publicly ... yet.
Once he does he will use the "he needs a rest" excuse! Then probably sign Shane Flanagan

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8