Other NRL Games Round 20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Newflash!

DCE to be replaced this week by the coaches son, Nigel Bradley Hasler.

'Depth signing' said Des, sure it will work out more like a Nathan/Ivan Cleary than Jacob/Brad Arthur....In Des we trust right..

Seriously tho, Eels to lose at least 4 of last remaining games, finish 6th, and go out in 1st week against the Raiders, as favourable refs calls abandon them and they get exposed for the over-hyped wannabees they are. Arthur to be sacked by week 6 next year as NewsCorp turn on the Eels and decide they are better fail-clickbait revenue than success story revenue.

Attachments

• 20210729_222753.jpg
    20210729_222753.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 31
I think I'd rather Dylan Walker at fullback than Jakob Arthur at halfback.

And I never want to see Walks playing fullback for us again.

Will Smith is a fair utility with halves experience, probably would have been a better bet than the coach's son, who may have some ability at junior level but has looked well out of his depth. Hope that hasn't cruelled his chances of an actual NRL career.

That Egan Butcher looks like a handy player. Said it early in the week, Parra may not win another reg season game. Campbell-Gillard a hammy as well. Out for a few weeks no doubt.
Dominant player in the junior ranks Egan, off contract he is one I hope the club look at..

Chortle,Chortle,Chortle…..

‘F**k me you dumb c**t’: Beaten Eels turn on each other as skipper blasts teammate​

Shocking, Gutherson carrying on like that, spoilt kid, lucky he screamed that at a bloke with a quiet temperament, otherwise he could have been wearing what he deserved for that.

Not the bloke you want as your club captain..

Shocking, Gutherson carrying on like that, spoilt kid, lucky he screamed that at a bloke with a quiet temperament, otherwise he could have been wearing what he deserved for that.

Not the bloke you want as your club captain..

Lucky for gutho the proliferation of parra fanboi journos will claim it was warranted, justified, just passionate and good, etc.

I must admit, I directed the same words at myself when I chose them in the tipping comp, now mickqld is two in front of me!

Ironically the Chooks may be slightly invigorated by the demise of a bunch of their old stars.
Before season kickoff I thought it highly likely that the ageing champs would stumble and tire badly towards the end of the comp.
However through circumstances they've brought in their new breed and seem to be playing well (apart from horrendous handling last night). Great stroke of luck that they seem to have top young talent like the Butchers waiting in the wings.

Ironically the Chooks may be slightly invigorated by the demise of a bunch of their old stars.
Before season kickoff I thought it highly likely that the ageing champs would stumble and tire badly towards the end of the comp.
However through circumstances they've brought in their new breed and seem to be playing well (apart from horrendous handling last night). Great stroke of luck that they seem to have top young talent like the Butchers waiting in the wings.
Funny things injuries can be at times. I thought the same about us, injuries gave some young guns a shot, and we haven’t looked back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6