Other NRL Games Round 20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well we are going to have to improve a lot in Defence to contain Melbourne next Saturday.

If not we will be in for a major reality check. Hope we take it to them next weekend, wish this game was at brookvale oval.

Also how bad does Suncorp look with 2 games to go after this one before we play on it.

Panthers at full strength can match Melbourne missing yeo clearly api big time today.

I think both teams know this and they will meet again in finals footy I think

Last edited:
Penrith just not good enough in attack. They have competed just can’t get across the stripe.

I hate to say it but storm would smoke us by 30 + today if we play like we did against the tigers against them.

They are a step up in class and I hope des has something special planned for them .

Penrith just not good enough in attack. They have competed just can’t get across the stripe.
Nathan api yeo Martin missing and it shows. Such a shame they put this game on instead of ours it's so one sided

Poor Melbourne, imagine having a top5 hooker/FB combo and having to sub in a top3 hooker/FB combo for no reason other than needing to give them minutes just incase.
Putting 30 on 2nd place panthers, just in cruise control. Only we can stop these guys im telling you! Unless cleary comes back

Keep digging your nose right up Storms' backside, commentators... this is about as good as Storm get. There are no more gears. They just have to hope no other finals-bound team hit their timing at the business end and start shifting through the gears. Guess what... we're coming! We may not quite be there this year, but I'd still be very very nervous facing us in the finals, and I'm sure Bellyache is indeed.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8