Other games - Round 18, 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did anyone else notice that Olakau'atu got wacked across the face as he scored? Where was our eight-point try?

What about Val Holmes getting away with a blatant shoulder charge to Guac's head when he scored just before half time of our win over the Cows a few weeks back?? That should have been an 8 point try AND a send off.

The head high crack down has definitely had a not so subtle back down in recent weeks.

If they didn't lose RTS early this game could be different.

Of course, it could also be a complete blowout by now if Cleary and Luai were out there.....

I'm not watching tbh. Listening to ELO ballad playlist (don't hate me hahaha - soft spot for em coz they were my old man's fave), and surfing the net on a sundee arvo. Thinking of cheating, and have a one fifty lashes !!

The Warriors have never really seemed to have too much of a strategy when it comes to recruitment. Part of that is that is their best players go to Australia when they are young and not much goes the other way. They are always scrapping.

But, the proof will be in the pudding next year for their current approach. Walsh goes alright and will need to in order to cover RTS leaving. AFB and Lodge are very solid when fit.

They deserve a bit of luck with injuries too. Not to mention to train and play at 'home'.

Absolutely. They need an elite half in my opinion to go to the next level. Maybe Shaun Johnson is that guy, now that he's been exposed to different cultures. I don't get it, they often have the talent, but not the "system".

Also, dude, is that your actual picture? If so, I need to buy you a beer mate ! That do is outstanding.

Absolutely. They need an elite half in my opinion to go to the next level. Maybe Shaun Johnson is that guy, now that he's been exposed to different cultures. I don't get it, they often have the talent, but not the "system".

Also, dude, is that your actual picture? If so, I need to buy you a beer mate ! That do is outstanding.
lol, I wish! It's one of the greatest rangas ever - the lead singer from The Chats. You can still buy me that beer though ;)

If Johnson can do for the Warriors in 2022 what Foz has done for Manly so far in 2021 ... they'll be doing half alright. But who is he going to play alongside, Nikorima or Townsend?

For mine, the Warriors always seemed to do better when they managed to get and keep the better Kiwi juniors before the Aussie clubs got their hooks in.

I'm not watching tbh. Listening to ELO ballad playlist (don't hate me hahaha - soft spot for em coz they were my old man's fave), and surfing the net on a sundee arvo. Thinking of cheating, and have a one fifty lashes !!
50 push-ups and 50 squat jumps in-between beers and no more guilt...no more lunch either as it will be on the floor alongside carrot from last year but hey

If Johnson can do for the Warriors in 2022 what Foz has done for Manly so far in 2021 ... they'll be doing half alright. But who is he going to play alongside, Nikorima or Townsend?

For mine, the Warriors always seemed to do better when they managed to get and keep the better Kiwi juniors before the Aussie clubs got their hooks in.
CHT will partner SJ, Townsend of to Cows and don't think Niko is getting re-signed.

CHT will partner SJ, Townsend of to Cows and don't think Niko is getting re-signed.

I wonder if Brown has any thought to playing Walsh at 5/8 and DWZ at fullback?

One thing the Warriors definitely lack is speed on the wings. Their wingers look stuck in the mud at times, even on a dry track.

I wonder if Brown has any thought to playing Walsh at 5/8 and DWZ at fullback?

One thing the Warriors definitely lack is speed on the wings. Their wingers look stuck in the mud at times, even on a dry track.
Don't think Walsh is up to defending in the frontline and DWZ is an ordinary FB. CHT is a gooden, cool head for his age and imo best defensive half in the competition, regularly irons out backrowers that run at him 1on1.

Hopefully this comes to fruition :)
Screenshot_20210718-160458.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8