Other games - Round 18, 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Young Savage is playing with one arm . He is tough , he is skillful and he is super fast
The complete player

Great result for us tonight, Canberra winning. Keeps us with a nice break on the rest
Our wish has come true thanks to semi valemei whos speed left the sharks with no hope of stopping him from winning the game for the raiders

In close games speed triumph , Speed is King , Speed Kills !!!

That situation happened again, this time with Newcastle.

Ponga copped a hit. They thought it would be a penalty so were taking him off for a HIA. Then ref says no penalty, just play the ball (Knights in possession, 4th tackle). So Ponga stays on ... until Melbourne get the ball back. Then suddenly, the Knights trainer wants the ref to stop the game so Ponga can actually come off. All designed so Newcastle wouldn't have to carry on without a fullback in position.

I hate HIA rorts.

Ponga copped a hit. They thought it would be a penalty so were taking him off for a HIA. Then ref says no penalty, just play the ball (Knights in possession, 4th tackle). So Ponga stays on ... until Melbourne get the ball back. Then suddenly, the Knights trainer wants the ref to stop the game so Ponga can actually come off. All designed so Newcastle wouldn't have to carry on without a fullback in position.

I hate HIA rorts.
Ponga seems easily rattled.
Not sure he will have longevity in NRL.

I hate HIA rorts.

The Knights did that to us at least 3 times when we played them.

Halted our momentum on tackle 2, rucking it out from our line.

Bending of the rules, at best.

Just flicked over to the rugby, if you think there are issues with NRL officiating you should see what happened to Koroibete a few minutes ago
That French cat needs to take up soccer. If the NRL aren't careful they will end up like Rugby. We weren't far off that in that farcical magic round weekend

That French cat needs to take up soccer. If the NRL aren't careful they will end up like Rugby. We weren't far off that in that farcical magic round weekend
I thought the NRL had turned the rules into a joke but they have nothing on Rugby Union.
Funnily enough, the Wallabies played better with 14 men for 75 minutes than they normally do with a full complement of players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8