Other games - Round 18, 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As with our game last week, if you give the ball away cheaply with these new rules you might not get it back for another 10-20 minutes
Yeah, it was a Wallace offload that was called forward (I thought it was a tough call on him) that was the turning point. Just like Suli's drop after Garrick's break. But seriously, why aren't teams more resilient?

Yeah, it was a Wallace offload that was called forward (I thought it was a tough call on him) that was the turning point. Just like Suli's drop after Garrick's break. But seriously, why aren't teams more resilient?
Going to guess that a lot of it is just down to fatigue

Having said that we could still have won the game last week but kept making errors and had no fluency in attack.

We are a million times better than Parra yet are somehow three wins behind them. Never to mind we will comfortably beat them in week 2 of the finals

Two of today's games are a tough pick.

I can't remember the last time the Cows actually played a day game ... on a Saturday, but with the logistical nightmare of just about every major sport right now being played in Qld (NRL, AFL, Rugby ... even the Supercars are in Townsville this weekend), the Cows are playing a home game on a Saturday in the daytime slot. And the Chooks are out of form so who knows. Val out is big for the Cows.

Raiders vs Sharks is equally hard. Canberra were good against us, but getting Wighton back could drag them down a bit. And Cronulla ... one week they're OK, the next they're horrible.

At least we know that Melbourne should beat Newcastle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6