Origin 1 - 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who will win?

• NSW

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • QLD

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Don’t care…

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Messenger_creation_b5215d22-6261-4607-9aef-aed68698343d.jpeg

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Strongly disagree.

People have just becone so accustomed to what he does that they take it for granted.

Best winger in the conp by a mile IMO

If you want to bring Mitchell in he simply slots in for Sua'ali'i.
It's fair, he still makes a million metres but he doesn't seem to carry three blokes on his back for 20m as often as he was doing a few years ago

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is he though? He was great a few years ago but he's a shade of that player now.
I agree with you here, has lost some speed, other than being a good kick returner there ain’t much else to his game, I would have height and speed on the wings.

I would have had Lomax and Su’ualii on the wings, Lomax was the standout for NSW I thought..

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
I agree with you here, has lost some speed, other than being a good kick returner there ain’t much else to his game, I would have height and speed on the wings.

I would have had Lomax and Su’ualii on the wings, Lomax was the standout for NSW I thought..
Disagree… To’o is one of the best finishers in the game imo.. there is no other winger I would want in a one-on-one 5m out from the line…

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
DCE all class..good for us Jake and Hamoule will be ready to go on Sunday... thank God Madge knocked us back a couple of seasons ago, clueless.. seriously.

Why he didn't move Crighton to Right centre and leave Jake on for the 80 (which he does week in week out) and who's one of our better defenders I have no idea. And while I'm at it Nicho Hynes is NOT an origin player..sorry. but .. NO

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Disagree… To’o is one of the best finishers in the game imo.. there is no other winger I would want in a one-on-one 5m out from the line…
Maybe, I would think you are better off with height and speed on the wings, kick targets in attack.

I thought Lomax clearly outperformed To’o tonight.

frank stokes

Maybe, I would think you are better off with height and speed on the wings, kick targets in attack.

I thought Lomax clearly outperformed To’o tonight.
I take your point but To’o has his own skill sets that most wingers cannot match…
Many times I have seen him barge over or get a short kick for his teammate to score against 2 or 3 defenders… taller players are often lifted by defenders in similar situations…
Lomax was great - his high ball control is next level atm…

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I take your point but To’o has his own skill sets that most wingers cannot match…
Many times I have seen him barge over or get a short kick for his teammate to score against 2 or 3 defenders… taller players are often lifted by defenders in similar situations…
Lomax was great - his high ball control is next level atm…
To’o most likely plays game 2, you’re right he does have other skills that make him a very valuable asset to any team.

If I was picking the Australian team I would have Coates and Lomax..

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
20240605_211858.jpg
Just on train heading back from game
Blues attack even with 13 men would have not stopped that.

Blues attack was all over the place QLD tore them a new one absolutely destroyed the blues

You could tell how much the QLD combinations were at play tonight DCE Tommy D and the hammer all over us.

Again DCE played the house down tonight best game all year so frustrating watching him

Jake was not seen tonight only would of played very minimal minutes ola on first game had a mixed night but with a few games under his belt will be a blues long stayer

No injuries tonight
Feel for Jake the rest of the team didn't turn up for him

Well done to QLD
Just way too good tonight

Last edited:

Eagle 1

First Grader
Agree that Mitchell has X factor but he just does not have the effort levels and imo would have got exposed big time in that game tonight…
To’o is short but actually defends the high ball really well… I thought he and Lomax were very good tonight and we really missed the creativity that Edwards would have offered around the ruck…
Mitchell, Mosses and maybe Edwards as well.

frank stokes

To’o most likely plays game 2, you’re right he does have other skills that make him a very valuable asset to any team.

If I was picking the Australian team I would have Coates and Lomax..
I agree but only because those guys are at the very top also… and also because Cobbo and Crichton would be my Aussie centres…

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Madge has just screwed every NSW players mind, he blew it. Make changes for sure, but what are going to be thinking coming in 1 game down

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I agree but only because those guys are at the very top also… and also because Cobbo and Crichton would be my Aussie centres…
That back 4 have some size and speed, I thought Hammer was very strong in the one jumper, follows the ball and is always in support.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18