Origin 1 - 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who will win?

• NSW

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • QLD

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Don’t care…

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Undercut Jake's leadership role in one fell swoop. The guy is inspirational in his workrate, why else was he selected if not for his value when backs are to the wall?... and backs will never be more to the wall than in this game!
(Or maybe I know nothing about footy, I guess thats possible!)
Only one chasing on that try after the send off. Then pulled at the 25min mark not to be seen again until 4mins from time. Jake was pissed.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Out played and Out coached
You either find a way to win or you find a way to lose
The MAROONS found another way to win
and the Blues found another way to Lose

Success is when Preparation and Opportunity meet the Unexpected
1717634987178.png

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Another game where the inferior pale baby blue color jersey fades into insignificance at the Might of the more Dominant Maroon color Jersey .

Proof that The Legendary Maroon winning DNA is no Myth
it is a Recurring Blues Nightmare
1717635725293.png

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Can we NSW finally start screaming that origin is dead and there's no use going on. Just like the Qlders did when they lost 3 series in a row and only won 1 series between 1999-2005. Fuking bullsht competition needs to be obliterated.

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅
A captain of your state, an 80 minute player and he only gets 30 mins, no wonder he was pissed
Never rated Madge as a great coach especially after watching Tiger town. Always seemed lost and not very tactical when speaking to the group. And to leave out the captain of the state for most of the game, who he said epitomises what NSW is all about, says a lot on the type of coach he is. If I had a choice for NSW coach I'd go Fitzy but he's tied to the gummies. Great NSW player and great defender. That's just my opinion.
Positive for Jakey is that he's fresh and gets to backup and rip in!

Once Was Brissie Kid

Reserve Grader
Can we NSW finally start screaming that origin is dead and there's no use going on. Just like the Qlders did when they lost 3 series in a row and only won 1 series between 1999-2005. Fuking bullsht competition needs to be obliterated.
You're spot on. It was happening in the media before Game 3 in 2006. All NSW needed to do was win that game and Origin was dead. But then in the final minutes of Game 3 there was that one wild crazy pass from Hodgson that was picked up by Lockyer.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
I also think selecting mcinnes, Yeo and Jake is puzzling. They all kind of play the same way as a 13. This is why I think it was hard getting Jake back in. I wouldn’t have had mcinnes there at all. Yeo 13 Burton 14 and an extra prop for Young.
Yes you only need one of those 3 players, two tops.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Just for the sake of comparison with 2007. This 'tackle' on Brett Stewart did not result in a send off and was not acted on after the game either.

Absolute disgrace when you compare the two. Crocker should have been sent for that hit. Raised forearm to the head with a crazy amount of momentum behind him.

Stuey D

Just for the sake of comparison with 2007. This 'tackle' on Brett Stewart did not result in a send off and was not acted on after the game either.

Send off! There wasn't even a penalty! Supercoach Billy was also almost as complicit in Brett being knocked out as Crocker was. Sualli's hit was much more of an accident than the tackle on Brett. Hypocrisy at the highest level from the grub with his view on last night's tackle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18