Origin 1 - 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who will win?

• NSW

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • QLD

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Don’t care…

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eagle 1

First Grader
Feel for him but I felt that first 20 in the second half wasn’t time to get him back on. Would prob have got him in at the 60min mark tho. Yeo was gassed at that point as well. Young selection was puzzling would have had Burton there. Jake filthy at the end you could see. Never have I seen his jersey that clean.

Honestly it’s origin who really cares. Our players fit for Penrith that’s the main thing.
He'll come out spitting chips on Sunday.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Personally I think the pressure got to Maguire tonight and he largely just plain forgot that his team captain had been sitting on the bench uninjured since the 29th minute.

Either that or he had a deliberate plan to embarrass Jake.

SeaEagleSI1

Reserve Grader
IMG_7305.jpeg

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Ur right , but I’d rather Jake fresh for us , same with hamole who was not given much of a go and poorly used when he was on
Perhaps he was all at sea because of the forced changes to the backline.

To be fair too, he was given a chance and apart from one vaguely promising run, he looked like he was playing with Fentanyl in his system. I think Hynes gave up on passing to him after short while.

I hope he was taking note of how players like Leniu approach the game. Run hard into the defence like your life depends on it. Or Lomax, who had a great debut.

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Personally I think the pressure got to Maguire tonight and he largely just plain forgot that his team captain had been sitting on the bench uninjured since the 29th minute.

Either that or he had a deliberate plan to embarrass Jake.

Has anyone seen Madge? Did he have a hearty when Sualili was sent? Certainly wasn't any common sense coaching coming out of the box. (Not complaining)

Chunkytuna

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Perhaps he was all at sea because of the forced changes to the backline.

To be fair too, he was given a chance and apart from one vaguely promising run, he looked like he was playing with Fentanyl in his system. I think Hynes gave up on passing to him after short while.

I hope he was taking note of how players like Leniu approach the game. Run hard into the defence like your life depends on it. Or Lomax, who had a great debut.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, he’s not up to origin speed. He’s barely up to NRL speed. Agree he needs to take note of those players you mentioned AND Liam Martin.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Wow, bringing Jake on for the last 4 minutes… what is going on in Maguire’s head?

At least he’s not injured.
I figured he wanted him on to the field to shake hands. No other explanation.

Hard to judge NSW after having to play a man down for most of the game. Lomax was excellent, Stephen Crichton and Reece Robson were good. To'o did a lot of work. Haumole looked okay in the short time he was out there.

If taking out Reece Walsh really was part of the NSW plan, it didn't seem to work very well. The Hammer killed us.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Hynes was awful, Tedesco just doesn't have what it takes now to impact the contest. Hopefully Edwards is right by game 2.

If I were Madge I'd run with:

Edwards
???? (Surely we have someone better than To'o)
Crichton
Mitchell
Lomax
Burton
Moses

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20