Origin 1 - 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who will win?

• NSW

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • QLD

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Don’t care…

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
I figured he wanted him on to the field to shake hands. No other explanation.

Hard to judge NSW after having to play a man down for most of the game. Lomax was excellent, Stephen Crichton and Reece Robson were good. To'o did a lot of work. Haumole looked okay in the short time he was out there.

If taking out Reece Walsh really was part of the NSW plan, it didn't seem to work very well. The Hammer killed us.
Guoc played in the middle for his first 10min then got moved out to the flanks.

They needed him running off a half and directly at Dearden

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Hynes was awful, Tedesco just doesn't have what it takes now to impact the contest. Hopefully Edwards is right by game 2.

If I were Madge I'd run with:

Edwards
???? (Surely we have someone better than To'o)
Crichton
Mitchell
Lomax
Burton
Moses
What did to’o do wrong? And you want to bring in the laziest player in the NRL? We would have got pantsed by 50 if Latrine was in the side…

double hoops

First Grader
Perhaps he was all at sea because of the forced changes to the backline.

To be fair too, he was given a chance and apart from one vaguely promising run, he looked like he was playing with Fentanyl in his system. I think Hynes gave up on passing to him after short while.

I hope he was taking note of how players like Leniu approach the game. Run hard into the defence like your life depends on it. Or Lomax, who had a great debut.
The looked like he was playing on Fentanyl line is so true. And the lack of value he put on possession with that cheap turn over. That's was the type of momentum killer that just destroys us back at Man some weeks.

He had Barry Crocker.

Might not handle the pressure.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What did to’o do wrong? And you want to bring in the laziest player in the NRL? We would have got pantsed by 50 if Latrine was in the side…
I don’t think To’o did much wrong he is a good returner of the ball, outside of that I would have went with height and size,

frank stokes

I figured he wanted him on to the field to shake hands. No other explanation.

Hard to judge NSW after having to play a man down for most of the game. Lomax was excellent, Stephen Crichton and Reece Robson were good. To'o did a lot of work. Haumole looked okay in the short time he was out there.

If taking out Reece Walsh really was part of the NSW plan, it didn't seem to work very well. The Hammer killed us.
Have no idea what Madge’s thinking was but I sort of figured that Jake’s skill set leans heavily towards defence and we were chasing points so Leniu and Yeo were the best attacking options…

eaglebuzz

Bencher
To'o was fine but is he seriously in the top 2 wingers we have to choose from? I actually don't know the answer to this question. I'm struggling to think of anyone better.

Mitchell has the ability to make things happen in attack which we desperately needed tonight to have any chance of a win after that send off.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Hynes was awful, Tedesco just doesn't have what it takes now to impact the contest. Hopefully Edwards is right by game 2.

If I were Madge I'd run with:

Edwards
???? (Surely we have someone better than To'o)
Crichton
Mitchell
Lomax
Burton
Moses
To'o of best winger in the league fame?

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
The looked like he was playing on Fentanyl line is so true. And the lack of value he put on possession with that cheap turn over. That's was the type of momentum killer that just destroys us back at Man some weeks.

He had Barry Crocker.

Might not handle the pressure.
Yes when he lost that ball after NSW just scored - it was reminiscent of recent Manly performances.

frank stokes

To'o was fine but is he seriously in the top 2 wingers we have to choose from? I actually don't know the answer to this question. I'm struggling to think of anyone better.

Mitchell has the ability to make things happen in attack which we desperately needed tonight to have any chance of a win after that send off.
Agree that Mitchell has X factor but he just does not have the effort levels and imo would have got exposed big time in that game tonight…
To’o is short but actually defends the high ball really well… I thought he and Lomax were very good tonight and we really missed the creativity that Edwards would have offered around the ruck…

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18