omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some interesting posts on QANTAS Wallabies FB page. It's hard to screenshot them all before they get deleted ...

Screenshot_20190602-105206_Samsung Internet.jpg

Some interesting posts on QANTAS Wallabies FB page. It's hard to screenshot them all before they get deleted ...

View attachment 11553
At least the league team is referred to as the Australian Kangaroos. Holden's involvement is secondary. Maybe the Wallabies to should replenish their playing stocks from this fine nation of QANTAS...

At least the league team is referred to as the Australian Kangaroos. Holden's involvement is secondary. Maybe the Wallabies to should replenish their playing stocks from this fine nation of QANTAS...

Yes it has always P'd me off when I see the sponsor's name in front of any team.

Soon they will be called Joyce's Boys.

He thinks he is bigger than any game, he would just become yet another protected species in the NRL who can throw a 5 meter forward pass to win a grand final. I wish him all the worst i honestly do.

I don't see the issue regarding Parker. If he is good enough and we win a premiership with him, why would we complain. The kid has tenacity. I like that. I would like to see him in the forwards, but if he turns into a top centre, who is to complain. The future is unwritten

I would stop supporting Manly if this piece of $hit ended up with us. This Gofundme thing as turned me right off & I cannot believe so many naive people have already donated in excess of $350,000 for his ‘cause’.......I truly hope he loses his court case & ends up paying damages to all concerned. The guy has earned over a million dollars a year over the past 10 or so years since he left rugby league & he's asking for donations? There are people on Gofundme asking for money for medical treatments to save their lives & this wanker is asking for money to fight for his religious beliefs! Fu(£ing loser!!!

Disgusting

So many people doing it tough out there and using gofundme pages for medical treatments etc and here we have a millionaire footballer using one for a lawsuit to get him more millions

What a sh*t bloke

He writes something that he believes in. It's his opinion and if you don't believe in God, how does it affect you? Aren't you wise enough to say that it isn't true? I think gay people have awful experiences from being bashed, ridiculed and tormented everyday at school to really worry about a guy writing a post. He didn't say go bash them. Gays know fear, they are smart in how they show their lives outside inner city living.

When a Muslim speaks from Mohammed I understand that is his belief but I don't believe in that faith. A Muslim might say that Allah says this but I don't believe in Allah so I don't take it in. Eg Because I'm not a follower of Islam I won't go to Paradise. I know a Muslim believes this, as I don't believe in their idea of Hellfire etc it ain't a problem. A Muslim might warn me but I choose to not believe it. I don't take offence to it. He thinks he is doing the right thing.

What is worse to me is we have men at our club that think its okay to hit, punch, bash up, physically and verbally assault a lady and probably a child seeing this and they are okay? Do you think that our players have only done this once? As if!! They would have done this many times and have finally got caught. Drug users, gamblers etc, which ones are worse?

Yet, because they run with a ball really well or tackle we turn a blind eye to this. Imagine if this girl was your sister our daughter? We definitely turn a blind eye and say more chances. I'm fine with that but think about this?

For people who want Israel banned from everything: Who would you be more scared of, a guy typing about something you don't believe in or a 110kg muscled man who just threw your daughter across the room into a wall? Yet, we want to ban the keyboard guy but close your eyes to an animal who beats up on women.

Sadly, this behaviour doesn't stop, it just gets hidden and sadly came out on someone's front lawn or in clubs, laneways etc.

I have watched this for a while and not posted. I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, Israel did it the wrong way, however, he spoke of many people who won't go to Heaven if they don't repent. That is our core faith, the way he spoke about it wasn't the way we need to share our message but for us it is the Truth we follow.

I can see how some may be offended ... I think he is a goose for believing in hell .... it would only be a short stint before he gets banned from NRL ..
Sat
I can see how some may be offended ... I think he is a goose for believing in hell .... it would only be a short stint before he gets banned from NRL ..
I reckon he'd be banned from hell as well. The blokes a jobba

I'm some what reliably informed his QC would cost $16k a day and that maybe Folau's total costs will come to $150-200k. Making this a straight cash grab.

If he "donates" the rest to his church then well ... the church is run by his father ...

He quotes Corinthians 69. 69 is a happy number. Not a "go to hell" number.

Anyway ... Paul was just a Jewish plant to subvert gentiles' minds away from exterminating the Jews. Or so the voices tell me.

He writes something that he believes in. It's his opinion and if you don't believe in God, how does it affect you? Aren't you wise enough to say that it isn't true? I think gay people have awful experiences from being bashed, ridiculed and tormented everyday at school to really worry about a guy writing a post. He didn't say go bash them. Gays know fear, they are smart in how they show their lives outside inner city living.

When a Muslim speaks from Mohammed I understand that is his belief but I don't believe in that faith. A Muslim might say that Allah says this but I don't believe in Allah so I don't take it in. Eg Because I'm not a follower of Islam I won't go to Paradise. I know a Muslim believes this, as I don't believe in their idea of Hellfire etc it ain't a problem. A Muslim might warn me but I choose to not believe it. I don't take offence to it. He thinks he is doing the right thing.

What is worse to me is we have men at our club that think its okay to hit, punch, bash up, physically and verbally assault a lady and probably a child seeing this and they are okay? Do you think that our players have only done this once? As if!! They would have done this many times and have finally got caught. Drug users, gamblers etc, which ones are worse?

Yet, because they run with a ball really well or tackle we turn a blind eye to this. Imagine if this girl was your sister our daughter? We definitely turn a blind eye and say more chances. I'm fine with that but think about this?

For people who want Israel banned from everything: Who would you be more scared of, a guy typing about something you don't believe in or a 110kg muscled man who just threw your daughter across the room into a wall? Yet, we want to ban the keyboard guy but close your eyes to an animal who beats up on women.

Sadly, this behaviour doesn't stop, it just gets hidden and sadly came out on someone's front lawn or in clubs, laneways etc.

I have watched this for a while and not posted. I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, Israel did it the wrong way, however, he spoke of many people who won't go to Heaven if they don't repent. That is our core faith, the way he spoke about it wasn't the way we need to share our message but for us it is the Truth we follow.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8