omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its a definite YES from me. His views would be shared by the vast majority of born again Christians its just his delivery that let him down.

He should share his message to people on an individual basis or within his church and prayers groups not on social media.

I think he would be a great influence on our young kids coming through just like Brent Kite & Joe Galuvao were.

Go Manly !

All this drama and hatred for a delusional happy clapper posting silly cliched memes saying sinners are going to hell .... thank goodness he didn't get bombed to the eyeballs and violently carry out a home invasion threatening to kill a woman while bashing a man half his size in front of his traumatised child ......

Shoulda Lodged a complaint.

Im with ya @Woodsie

But again - I asked the question purely on football ability.... people can't seem to differentiate their opinions?

He has played at the highest level of League and Union. He is only 30. He would likely to the most successful winger/centre of the modern era if he had stuck with league. He hasn't tackled in 5 years.... but he also hasn't BEEN tackled. So injury and impact injuries are minimal...... Considering some of the players we throw around who have had THREE knee reco's and never play SOO or for Australia (yes, i am talking about GUTHO)... i can't help but find it ironic.

On pure football ability he is a weapon and would adjust back into league ..... and I would sign him ...

But teams are a living organism, and the balance between harmony and disharmony may not be as big as some people believe ... it can take only one player of exceptional character to rebuild and motivate an entire club such as Ben Kennedy ..... or one whiteanting numbnut to create division and fractions and dramas ...... read Hastings .....

For mine Falou has become a devisive character and within the Polynesian players he would have his share of supporters ..... the risk of a dumb joke causing problems .. make signing him problematic ...

I am not sure a 30 year old Rah Rah player would fit into Manly culture. It's been tried before. Yet I have no problem with a sportsman who has certain beliefs about the afterlife and who goes there, working wherever he can use his skills. If a team wants to sign him then go for your life. No one will touch him with a bar pole of course because the NRL is all for diversity and inclusivity whatever the hell that means (if you'll pardon the pun). Unfortunately the sort of diversity and tolerance that the NRL practice tends to exclude people who are "different" and hold views that are not "woke" enough.

Its a definite YES from me. His views would be shared by the vast majority of born again Christians its just his delivery that let him down.

He should share his message to people on an individual basis or within his church and prayers groups not on social media.

I think he would be a great influence on our young kids coming through just like Brent Kite & Joe Galuvao were.

Go Manly !

When exactly was it that Joe & Kitey spread hatred and division, must have missed that

Has anyone asked Haas's view about hell and who goes there? I'm sure he's just a fun-loving guy who loves people from all walks of life.
Well he did something that was buried and copped a 4 week suspension for but that was weeks ago and no one cares anymore.

Anyway, I'm for everyone being able to express their beliefs so long as it's not harming anyone. Say what you want - I'm an equal opportunity ignorer - I couldn't care less. If the view of a fundy Christian rugby player legitimately upset you, then you probably need to have a long hard look at your self and reconsider what matters to you coz that's a very thin slice of the universe that you're letting affect you.

No thanks; he's 30 and would be ridiculously priced; we'd get much better value out of developing and retaining our up and comers who we could hold on to for years.

Plus, I have no problem with anybodies beliefs and their right to express them, but I have a feeling that he'd be too divisive and we need people that buy into the club culture and team; let's face it he's alienated a good percentage of his fellow 'Tahs and Wallabies who have played with him for several years and now want him out of the team/s. That kind of puts him into the way to hard basket.

Where would you play him ?? You surely aren't going to be paying big coin to camp him on a wing I assume ?? he doesn't unseat Turbo at 1 in my book and I don't see him as a centre. So I can't see the point in signing him to be honest.

Unless we do the time honoured Silvertail tradition of turning any outside back with a modicum of ability into the next superstar impact backrower off the bench....... come on it's been a few weeks since anyone has made that suggestion so we are due.

Todd would never register him if it was us who was trying to sign him.

But that aside in a hypothetical sense, at the right price I'd take him every day.

and NO I don't share his opinions at all BUT everybody has a right to an opinion and just cause I/we don't agree shouldn't make any difference at all as to whether you hire him purely as a footballer. I would argue there are far more reprehensible humans who actually 'do' bad things ( not just post on Instagram ) that are contracted to the NRL.

But let's not go there......

I say YES ( on right terms ).

All this drama and hatred for a delusional happy clapper posting silly cliched memes saying sinners are going to hell .... thank goodness he didn't get bombed to the eyeballs and violently carry out a home invasion threatening to kill a woman while bashing a man half his size in front of his traumatised child ......
isnt it ironic what a twisted society we have become when you put it like that

I just want to reiterate - I am not saying that he is necessarily someone i WANT in the team for his personal views. So please don't mistake this with me supporting his opinions.

Those of you who have read my posts also know I believe we (Manly) should be a bit more 'elite' in terms of the players we are willing to have play for us (i know many disagree).

I am purely posing the question from a football perspective.

If we apply morals/ethics or business sense, we would never contemplate him*.

*we would also sack a number of our current players.

As for Beatoff - I rate his opinion as highly as Greenturd. SO he is welcome not to comment on this thread!

Don't be scared, you are allowed your own opinion on a football forum. Don't be afraid...especially considering the number of lecturers on here...

ARLC has already announced that he won't be registered :shake:

But we have a Folau in our lower ranks already :nod:
Let me get this straight, we register Matt Lodge,and we register Russell Packer, who both committed very heinous crimes, and yet farkwit Peter Beattie, straight off the cuff. announces that the NRL will not register Folau, who has committed no crime, he just expressed his religious belief, but wait! , I see now, he's a christian expressing his religious belief, and in today's society that's not allowed, however if he was a muslim, well that's ok then, because they're a minority, I farking give up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8