omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Darren , it’s not what he believes in that is the problem, each to their own. The problem is him posting hate messages. I can pretty much guarantee that if I posted something like that my employer would sack me.

Sometimes quoting silly books should be discouraged

images.jpeg-11.jpg

https://www.gofundme.com/f/israel-folau-legal-action-fund

Up to almost $500k in about a day. Gobsmacked.

People seriously under-rate the support amongst the community this guy and his "conscience" has ....

It is the cynic in me that ponders what the stance of Qantas and other sponsors would be if they all the happyclappers suddenly refused to fly Qantas ..... methinks their collective principles would be aligned to their profit/loss forecasts ....

I don’t get the fuss about his posts. Society has become so precious and politically correct and “the brand” is bull**** and code for it’s my way or the highway. Not being able to speak or publish your views smacks of communism. I wouldn’t invest a big chunk of our salary cap in Israel.

How does go fund me work ?? when you pledge do you actually deposit the money there and then ?? or does it collected at a later date once target is reached ??

It seems pretty obvious to me that a lot of this money will end up laundered through his church and in his pocket.

Why the need to launder it, it’s already clean money been donated to a guy who should be spending his own money to fight for more money.

Filthy behaviour.

How does go fund me work ?? when you pledge do you actually deposit the money there and then ?? or does it collected at a later date once target is reached ??

It seems pretty obvious to me that a lot of this money will end up laundered through his church and in his pocket.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby...s/news-story/e52df2c68f6ba43a539044c7d308ef70

ATO has previously issued a statement that no church funds can be used in his legal case as the donors are claiming a tax deduction.

GoFundMe is not a deductible gift recipient entity for tax purposes. All of Izzy's donors are just gifting his lawyers monies.

GoFundMe rules are that unless the target is reached, all donations are refunded .

https://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby...s/news-story/e52df2c68f6ba43a539044c7d308ef70

ATO has previously issued a statement that no church funds can be used in his legal case as the donors are claiming a tax deduction.

GoFundMe is not a deductible gift recipient entity for tax purposes. All of Izzy's donors are just gifting his lawyers monies.

GoFundMe rules are that unless the target is reached, all donations are refunded .

So ... are you saying that if the donations are going directly into a lawyers "trust" account .... Izzy also won't have a tax responsibility ?

So ... are you saying that if the donations are going directly into a lawyers "trust" account .... Izzy also won't have a tax responsibility ?
No

I'm saying that his church was going to raise the funds and it would have been tax deductable for the donor till the ATO warned them off.

Then he started the GFM for legal costs.
So all the well meaning Christians are ultimately giving to the lawyers involved in mounting the case but can't claim it as a deduction.

Izzy gets a free ride and keep his assets :confused:

The GFM Terms of service apparently prohibits raising funds for religious causes.

I haven't read their conditions but just saw people post snippets on social media.

No

I'm saying that his church was going to raise the funds and it would have been tax deductable for the donor till the ATO warned them off.

Then he started the GFM for legal costs.
So all the well meaning Christians are ultimately giving to the lawyers involved in mounting the case but can't claim it as a deduction.

Izzy gets a free ride and keep his assets :confused:

The GFM Terms of service apparently prohibits raising funds for religious causes.

I haven't read their conditions but just saw people post snippets on social media.

So ... No wonder Izzy believes there is a God ...

You get debited on the spot, GoFundMe charges 10% of the total as a fee to run it , and the 90% goes into the account of the person who set it up!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8