NRL predicted 2018 Manly line up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2017 Matt Wright kicked 36 goals from 50 attempts . Far from laser accuracy feathered friend .
And 80% of the ones he kicked were basically right in front. He missed most of his attempts from out wide and plenty from mid way between centre and sideline. He isn’t a kickers arse ####. Awesome back up player though.

Matt Wright has clearly been 1st reserve among outside backs and we haven't signed anyone better to change that.

The young blokes will get their chance but it will have to be on form, and its a bit hard to make a case on form for the opening match of the year so they'll have to put their case via reserves.

Not at centre and not when Parker has been available.

I think manly when they settle on the 6 won't go overboard with signings in the next couple of years at least. The young players we have along with the nucleus of this side will settle into a very strong unit , and so their salary will rise . If we blow the bank on 1 or 2 marque signings , some will be shifted . Trent Barrett i feel is content with the squad he has and can smell another dynasty around the corner.

I think manly when they settle on the 6 won't go overboard with signings in the next couple of years at least. The young players we have along with the nucleus of this side will settle into a very strong unit , and so their salary will rise . If we blow the bank on 1 or 2 marque signings , some will be shifted . Trent Barrett i feel is content with the squad he has and can smell another dynasty around the corner.

When we had our golden run the only signings we made where role players and the odd big signing. I think your right as we look to be heading down the same path as this squad stands. This is the 1st year we are settled and can finally watch it grow.

The signs are looking very encouraging that the current crop of younger promising players could be part of something special quite soon for Manly . However when one takes into account that guys like Kelly . Parker Tom Wright and our NO 6 aspirants are still yet to show that can be fully considered quite consistent , well performed Ist graders , i think that i will still reserve some final judgement with this group . The next bunch coming through such as Metcalfe , Anderson , Fauni , Olakauatu , Funa ,Shuster and younger Turbo will also have to be ideally accommodated and given an opportunity and maybe with Jake having eventually to move back to prop . Still confident though that the majority of this younger brigade will make the cut and do well for Manly . Also with A F B , Siro , Perrett , A P I , Sipley and even Lane and Gos . very likely to only improve in the short term and in conjunction with the already established top liners and with some subtle retention practices [ and that is not going to be easy ] should again very hopefully result in a good chapter approaching for the Sea Eagles in the shorter and longer term .

The signs are looking very encouraging that the current crop of younger promising players could be part of something special quite soon for Manly . However when one takes into account that guys like Kelly . Parker Tom Wright and our NO 6 aspirants are still yet to show that can be fully considered quite consistent , well performed Ist graders , i think that i will still reserve some final judgement with this group . The next bunch coming through such as Metcalfe , Anderson , Fauni , Olakauatu , Funa ,Shuster and younger Turbo will also have to be ideally accommodated and given an opportunity and maybe with Jake having eventually to move back to prop . Still confident though that the majority of this younger brigade will make the cut and do well for Manly . Also with A F B , Siro , Perrett , A P I , Sipley and even Lane and Gos . very likely to only improve in the short term and in conjunction with the already established top liners and with some subtle retention practices [ and that is not going to be easy ] should again very hopefully result in a good chapter approaching for the Sea Eagles in the shorter and longer term .

Forgot Albert Hopoate...if dad lets him stay.

Just after reading one of Woodsie's post , realized that i overlooked to mention also Paseka and Tanga as good short term prospects . Admittedly still quite a few unproven youngsters in the Manly ranks at present but what a large array of very promising players ..

Just after reading one of Woodsie's post , realized that i overlooked to mention also Paseka and Tanga as good short term prospects . Admittedly still quite a few unproven youngsters in the Manly ranks at present but what a large array of very promising players ..

It is remarkable that the only players we have that could be considered on the "down" slide are Joel T., Uate, Brown and Winterstein ......

Need some help here. Trying to guess the firsts and seconds for '18 so far

T. Turbo
Uate
Walker
Kelly
Tuafua
Hastings (or Croker)
DCE
Taupau
Api
Lussick
Thompson
AFB
J. Turbo
res
Perrett
Siro
Winterstein
Brown

Seconds

T.Wright
Anderson
Funa
Parker
M. Wright
Croker (or Hastings)
Metcalfe
Tanganoa
Fainu
Sipley
Gos
Lane
?

Res

Olakauatu
Cullen
?
?

No doubt there will be many who see this differently. I'm already giving it a rethink

Taking into account our current stocks only...........
TOM T
J TAUFUA
D WALKER
B KELLY
A UATE
L CROKER
DCE
M TAUPAU
A KOROISAU
D LUSSICK
C SIRONEN
J THOMPSON