NRL predicted 2018 Manly line up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Taking into account our current stocks only...........
TOM T
J TAUFUA
D WALKER
B KELLY
A UATE
L CROKER
DCE
M TAUPAU
A KOROISAU
D LUSSICK
C SIRONEN
J THOMPSON
JAKE T

RES: AFB, L PERRETT, F WINTERSTEIN, J HASTINGS
NEXT IN LINE: LANE, TANGINOA, SIPLEY, PASEKA, PARKER, T WRIGHT, BROWN
Ilike that listmate!

Parker had that spot before injury and I would play him first so do not agree with your assumption.

The odds were in reply to a light hearted question by a poster on the odds of Thommo starting in Walker's centre position.

For the benefit of the exercise (fun) I just left Kelly on the other centre where he was for 23 games last year. I am sorry if this has upset or confused you ....

Also Parker did not have that spot before Kelly ... Parker was injured in the preseason and it is only conjecture as to who would have started 2017 in firsts. I liked parker but many were backing Kelly. So ... I disagree with your statement.

I may be quite wrong in what I'm about to say, but it is as I perceive the issue of Kelly, Wright and Parker.

To me Kelly is quite a bit quicker than Parker and more spontaneous in his actions. He's more of a naturally gifted footballer. Parker to me is more solid, probably a better defender and a strong runner. To me Parker would make a great running forward or even a No 14-17 back up player for forwards or backs...better than Brown. But I think Kelly has the gifts that are more likely to win you games through some freakish play.

This also applies to Tom Wright. He's got that freakish ability, excellent two paced running style (Reg Gasnier was the master of that style) to turn a game, but is probably not as solid and defensively effectively as Parker. I see Wright as a stronger runner with the ball than Kelly, but he has an involvement problem, and goes missing for periods of a game, and we are yet to see him against first graders. Of course an off season may change all these assessments around.

The odds were in reply to a light hearted question by a poster on the odds of Thommo starting in Walker's centre position.

For the benefit of the exercise (fun) I just left Kelly on the other centre where he was for 23 games last year. I am sorry if this has upset or confused you ....

Also Parker did not have that spot before Kelly ... Parker was injured in the preseason and it is only conjecture as to who would have started 2017 in firsts. I liked parker but many were backing Kelly. So ... I disagree with your statement.

I was not talking about the start of the year, I was talking about when Kelly got dropped for Parker late in the season. It is the only unforced change made between the 2, the other changes were all made due to injury.

I was not talking about the start of the year, I was talking about when Kelly got dropped for Parker late in the season. It is the only unforced change made between the 2, the other changes were all made due to injury.

Your spot on there feathered friend fluffy

OK, but I don't know if I would interpret Kelly being "rested" (Baz's words) for a couple of weeks as being dropped "for Parker". and whether I would further conclude, that Parker, due to being injured, would still have first dibs on the centre spot.

But either way I am happy to have both in contention. They both have lots to offer and I am keen to see both develop.

Did seem likely at the time that Parker replaced Kelly due mainly to Brian's previous long run of very ordinary form . Kelly returns in the last fixture game against the Panthers and puts in a blinder , then one week latter seemed quite ordinary again in the Semi . Kelly would not be expected to produce his last season exceptional game every week but is going to have to produce some regular good consistent form to justify holding a centre spot and especially when Dylan returns .

Did seem likely at the time that Parker replaced Kelly due mainly to Brian's previous long run of very ordinary form . Kelly returns in the last fixture game against the Panthers and puts in a blinder , then one week latter seemed quite ordinary again in the Semi . Kelly would not be expected to produce his last season exceptional game every week but is going to have to produce some regular good consistent form to justify holding a centre spot and especially when Dylan returns .

Replacing him and being "dropped for him" are two very, very different scenarios.

Replacing him and being "dropped for him" are two very, very different scenarios.
We are certainly drawing pretty fine distinctions here , pretty sure that Kelly played at Black Town the week after that Parker replaced him in i st grade against the Roosters . Maybe there can be a case to incorporate the terms , both dropped and replaced in Brian 's instance at the time .

We are certainly drawing pretty fine distinctions here , pretty sure that Kelly played at Black Town the week after that Parker replaced him in i st grade against the Roosters . Maybe there can be a case to incorporate the terms , both dropped and replaced in Brian 's instance at the time .
Your right mate Kelly was playing for Blacktown until the time Parker was injured .

Will need some room to move and reasonable opportunities but really hope that Tom Wright can show his best abilities and impress as a centre in early season trials to put a case for I st grade consideration . Bit of a transition to i st grade but the boy can run and knows how to find the try line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8