Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Now we wait for the NRL to come out next week and say they got it wrong and should've been a knock on. Why bother. Everyone watching knows they stuffed that up, knights still get the 2 points and the circus rolls on.
With so many officials on the ground and the bunker, they continue to make fundamental errors every week in a professional billion dollar sport. No wonder fans are turning away from the sport.

The ponga lovefest continues... They just praised him for 2 minutes for kicking the ball out smh

Can you imagine if he played for the broadcasters favourite Chooks or Drongos and not perennial losers like the Knights?

Yet despite the media love for the guy, Ponga isn't even in the top 3 fullbacks in the NRL. In no particular order, they are Turbo, Tedesco and RTS.

Shayne Hayne didn't ref the last five minutes did he? I was death riding Ponga, The guy I'm playing in SC has the C on him.
Haha same here! Pearce knocked on and the refs said play on then ponga gets a clean line break and scores and kicks a goal all from a disgusting call all 3 commentators agreed was knock on but i did win money on knights 11-15

Can you imagine if he played for the broadcasters favourite Chooks or Drongos and not perennial losers like the Knights?

Yet despite the media love for the guy, Ponga isn't even in the top 3 fullbacks in the NRL. In no particular order, they are Turbo, Tedesco and RTS.
They tend to confuse his performance with his potential.

And some people want to tell you Butter Fingers Hunt is a better player than DCE.

giphy.gif

How was that forward from Hiku, the receiver was a meter behind :banghead:

Lets Gone Warriors 22-18 2mins left
Yeah that was a horrible call. Luckily it didn't cost the Warriors the game. The bunker and refs are as dumb as the black and white obstruction rule.

How was that forward from Hiku, the receiver was a meter behind :banghead:

Lets Gone Warriors 22-18 2mins left
It only goes backwards if you're called Mitchell, if you're named Peta it can only go forwards ( also you've got to face the fact that when your parents named you they really wanted a girl)

It only goes backwards if your called Mitchell, if you're named Peta it can only go forwards ( also you've got to face the fact that when your parents named you they really wanted a girl)
That stupid sky cam showed it as clear as anything, yet the Vidiot called it forward :fubar:

Pearce is untouchable now that Toddy called his penalty 'over cooked'. Whatever that means :confused:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11