Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
ROUND NINE

Thursday, May 9 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Titans v Sharks Suncorp Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.50pm 7.50pm #NRLTitansSharks

Friday, May 10 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Wests Tigers v Panthers Suncorp Stadium (Fox) 6.00pm 6.00pm #NRLTigersPanthers

Sea Eagles v Broncos Suncorp Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.55pm 7.55pm #NRLManlyBroncos

Saturday, May 11 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Bulldogs v Knights Suncorp Stadium (Fox) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLBulldogsKnights

Warriors v Dragons Suncorp Stadium (Fox) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLWarriorsDragons

Storm v Eels Suncorp Stadium (Fox) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLStormEels

Sunday, May 12 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Roosters v Raiders Suncorp Stadium (Fox) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLRoostersRaiders

Rabbitohs v Cowboys Suncorp Stadium (Nine/Fox) 4.05pm 4.05pm #NRLSouthsCowboys

Nrl

What could go wrong in Bondi full of semi naked young women in the Bondi clubs from around the world :think:
#Bolton

Blues on the move

The NSW Blues have been forced to tinker with a winning formula, and will move their camps to Bondi this year instead of Coogee.

The Blues will spend five days in Bondi for game one and three, opting to stay near the beaches despite the opening of their multimillion-dollar facility across the road from ANZ Stadium.

The Blues stayed in Coogee last year, however renovations at the Crowne Plaza will see the Blues head down the road to Bondi.

Andrew Johns got that right. Titans denied a try for obstruction, but no way he gets near the tackle. Reminds me of my young days in the public service. ****tardery and nonsensical bull**** abounds.

Andrew Johns got that right. Titans denied a try for obstruction, but no way he gets near the tackle. Reminds me of my young days in the public service. ****tardery and nonsensical bull**** abounds.
Yep. They need to apply some common sense to this. No way he was stopping that try. Then again I am sure there is no common sense in the NRL

Two things I've noticed in the first game of Hogwarts Round.

1 - Brian Kelly, despite the move from the left he played at Manly to the right now he's at the Tits, is still a $hithouse defender.

2 - The ground at Suncorp is getting chopped up more than the lean cuts at the local butcher. Its looking absolutely shocking already and we haven't even got to half time of the first game. Thankfully we're only playing tomorrow night and not on Saturday or especially Sunday.

Shame for that Titans winger debuting he didn’t score.
Not text book, but still entertaining atm.

Two things I've noticed in the first game of Hogwarts Round.

1 - Brian Kelly, despite the move from the left he played at Manly to the right now he's at the Tits, is still a $hithouse defender.

2 - The ground at Suncorp is getting chopped up more than the lean cuts at the local butcher. Its looking absolutely shocking already and we haven't even got to half time of the first game. Thankfully we're only playing tomorrow night and not on Saturday or especially Sunday.

Kelly also drops the ball too much. We dodged a bullet with him getting homesick.

Yes, the playing surface looks like crap. How is it going too last for 8 games. Imagine if it was Brookie oval - Paul Kunt would be going off.

Nice try off a blatant forward pass there from the Sharks... commentators didn’t mention it, obviously got the “talk up the game” memo.

Nice try off a blatant forward pass there from the Sharks... commentators didn’t mention it, obviously got the “talk up the game” memo.
Yeah thought so too. Yet last week they found plenty.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8