Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Are you talking about Brian Kelly having speed? Ummmmm....what speed? There was all this talk in the 2016 pre-season that Kelly was quick. It took less than 80 minutes in Round 1 against the Worms at Brookie to dispel that myth. At one point in that game he got put into the clear, 40 or 50 out, no one in front of him.....and from 10 metres back Semi Radradra had him before he'd gone 30 metres.

Brian Kelly isn't fast. He has a good sidestep and decent acceleration off the mark, but his top pace isn't fast at all. We saw that tonight when the Titans made a break and their 5/8 put in a kick for Anthony Don and Kelly to chase. Don and Josh Morris in particular left Kelly for dead, he simply couldn't keep up.
Ye thats what i meant hes quick of the mark as for top speed ill take your word for it. Never liked him and im glad hes gone hes probably the worst defender in the game 3 years running

Geez old @BOZO copped some stick on here in relation to Brian Kelly (sorry mate). He’s not looking so foolish now though.

It is all about perception feathered friend

When one evaluates a player they do so as part of their own expectations .

These are my expectations from a Manly player

Our great Manly club has been the most successful club in the modern era and has given us some of the greatest and gifted players that have won us premierships

And any new player I see that wears our proud Manly jumper is judged from our dominating players of the past .

Not all of those premiership winning players were rep players and star players but they all shone and dominated when they took the field .

That is..... they made a significant contribution and were not push overs

My bench mark is if you are not dominant in the Manly team than you are wearing the wrong NRL colours .

BREAKING: James Segeyaro released from @Cronulla_Sharks feeder-club @newtownrlfc to join @brisbanebroncos immediately. Full story @telegraph_sport https://t.co/6b8t1pHd5Q

----
Chic
giphy.gif
o is a Bronco now

Confirmation from the Raiders Joey Leilua requires surgery on bulging disc in neck with high likelihood season is over. General surgery/recovery guide:
Minor: microdiscectomy (disc shaved back to relieve pressure on nerves), 3-4 months
Severe: disc replacement/fusion, 4-6 months

He was offside any way but they include him in the play... then give a penalty because he was offside fmd
Bravo Foran great work
Brett finch only guy on fox that knowd his footy or can at least explain it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10