Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Panthers stadium looks great. A healthy crowd, very localised feel. It’s all you need.
Yep. Does the club own the ground or is it Council owned?
If the latter then perhaps the Northern Beaches Council could take a lessen from their western counterparts.

Stupid ayres is the liberal member out there and got them funding for upgrades prior to bringing in his ridiculous stadia policy

Edwards is the Panthers supporters version of Parker. These 2 teams are shthouse. Not top 8 material here. Nor was Warriors and Titans.

Good night to sort out who will not make the 8
Panthers
Tigers
Tits
NZ
Dragons
Newcastle
Parra
Dogs

We are safe and finals bound
Still get $2.40 for the 8!

Manly paying 41 dollars tomorrow for half time full time and 13 +

10 dollars will but you an auction Guernsey

Another missed bonus game in the tipping comp. Thought I was home with 5 to go.

Yep. Does the club own the ground or is it Council owned?
If the latter then perhaps the Northern Beaches Council could take a lessen from their western counterparts.
Its council owned, however they've had significant government funds poured into it, due to the fact its a marginal electorate

Love how Cleary over-called Malony to kick that FG. 78 minutes of absolute shiit from the Panthers, but they got away with it. Gus’ should send a cpl cartons to Marsters.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8