Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DT Today

I've never heard of these new rules :rolleyes:

CLUBS STUNG BY NRL’S SHOT-CLOCK WHIP

THE NRL’s determination to speed up the game this year has been a profitable move.

So far six goalkickers have been fined for taking longer than one minute and 40 seconds to take their shot at goal for a total of $12,000.

Storm’s Cameron Smith, Cronulla’s Shaun Johnson, Parramatta’s Mitchell Moses, the Broncos’ Jamayne Isaako, Canberra’s Jarrod Croker and the Bulldogs’ Rhyse Martin have cost their clubs $2000.

The Penrith Panthers have also been slugged $5000 for having former halfback and trainer Peter Wallace on the field after the fourth tackle.

All teams received warning letters after the opening round of the season about goalkickers wasting time.

Fewer penalties and quicker decisions from the Bunker have already improved the spectacle but head of football Graham Annesley is determined to ensure the kickers fall into line.

Dogs are up 12-0 over the Purple cheats... and playing some good footy at this stage too!

Penalty try just to make sure the purple scum get back in the game.

I was wondering when the refs were going to start giving square up penalties.

Beat me to it mate, refs making sure Dogs are no chance. No hiding it either, just blatant

a little-known rule, if a ball is still moving after being kicked by the opposition and a player touches it while having a foot in touch, their side receives the feed at the scrum and it is equivalent to the ball going into touch
----
Fergie used this yesterday, Manly players need to get this into their game :wait:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8