Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sheesh, what a rabble of a game to watch.

If the Manly of last week met the tigers of last night in round one, the score would have been 1000000 to nil.
But I guess ifs and but's etc etc

I didn't think the titans were that bad so I tipped them...tipped them right into the hell of wrong-i-ness-a-saurus!!

Just saw the roosters trainer nail a pitch invader from the rorters v broncs match. dunno if it was mentioned in here before but shame on you all if it wasn't!

SHAME I says.

Not really

That win won’t lessen the pressure out at Penrith. That was one of the most inept performances I’ve seen. Despite kicking the goals Cleary jnr and snr are so overrated imo. Wasn’t that Edwards clown touted as the next best fullback and future rep player?
He won’t be in first grade next week. Can’t remember the last time a fb got hooked to the wing. Lol

The commentators actually summed it up perfectly half way through the 2nd half .... they said ... the Penrith coach will be amassed that they could play so badly and still be in the hunt .... and the Tigers coach will be amassed that They couldn't put a team playing so badly to the sword ...

Yep. Cleary is a nightmare for them on a mill a year. Nice kicking game and organiser but got zero X factor. For a million bucks you need more than he gives.
Worst game I’ve seen in a long time

That win won’t lessen the pressure out at Penrith. That was one of the most inept performances I’ve seen. Despite kicking the goals Cleary jnr and snr are so overrated imo. Wasn’t that Edwards clown touted as the next best fullback and future rep player?
He won’t be in first grade next week. Can’t remember the last time a fb got hooked to the wing. Lol

Nathan Cleary is very overrated IMO. All he has going for him as a rugby league player is a seemingly old head on young shoulders and that he can kick goals.

The defences from both sides last night was crap and the only reason we didn't see an U/20's like basketball score from both was because neither team could attack worth a damn.

I’ve picked the Raiders in this game but they are doing their typical ****, led by plenty early on and will probably lose!

Parramatta are up 22-12, kick to come, with 6-7 minutes to go so they will win that..

I put the Sharks’ loss down to The Duges, who looks like the trashiest of white trash to ever crawl out of a gutter these days ffs @:D

Well that was a smart move wasn’t it?

And if I hadn’t been so dumb I’d have a perfect round ( to date).

Sorry Sea Eagles for doubting you.

He's got the best chin in the game.
Perfect for a Gillette ad.

I finally figured out why he's got such a massive crescent moon chin - his uncle is Josh Stuart.

Between inheriting the Stuart chin from his mother's side of the family & the cromag forehead & slavic cheekbones from his father, poor Nathan was always bound to end up with a phizog that looked like it was carved out of rock.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8