Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Note to Ch.9.....

Thurston doesn't even have a voice for radio let alone a head for television. Just because someone was a great player doesn't mean they can commentate.

Exactly, he's a total mouthbreather & his voice is so low & with no inflection so it's just really uninteresting overall.

I have however, noticed he never laughs nowadays - someone must have told him to drop that guffaw in order to come across as more professional but nothing short of a voice transplant is going to help him.

Exactly, he's a total mouthbreather & his voice is so low & with no inflection so it's just really uninteresting overall.

I have however, noticed he never laughs nowadays - someone must have told him to drop that guffaw in order to come across as more professional but nothing short of a voice transplant is going to help him.
Great player but does not have that TV chemistry , Cant have it all . No one does

Tedesco in for another try for the Roosters . Just blew them away with his electrifying speed .

Looks like they’re still chalking the cue to me. Interesting coaching ploy to lay down one week and keep going the next. Guess we weren’t worthy of the effort.

The commentary matches the intensity of the crowd. A real nugget there: "Latrell hasn't had the best night with the boot, but it's not reflected in the scoreline."

Compare the SCG crowd to this.

And some clown on Facebook tried to tell me its because its a Thursday night game.....
56378046_2291487827574567_7833480938666328064_n.jpg

Dafuq?! Fittler is interviewing Tedesco and just randomly looks away for about 5 seconds as if totally disinterested while Tedesco is still talking. Gotta be fkn kidding!

Dafuq?! Fittler is interviewing Tedesco and just randomly looks away for about 5 seconds as if totally disinterested while Tedesco is still talking. Gotta be fkn kidding!
Why does Channel Nein think it needs 7-8 league callers?
Most of these ex-footballers must be on some pension arrangement because they can't string one thought and two words together.
Jibberers unlimited.

So lucky that they put the cue in the rack against us as some had suggested, rather than give us credit for fighting back. Think tonight puts that myth to bed.

The Broncos have been terrible. I reckon we beat them in a few weeks time.

They have some great players but the issues are with their spine. I think Siebold has some tough decisions to make.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6