Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh goodie. We get to see the Donkeys on Channel Nein again. For the fourth week in a row!
And the NRL has the audacity to be talking about expansion when there are six clubs (by my counting) that have been ignored by Free TV this season - Manly, Titans, Sharks, NZ, Raiders and Knights.
It seems to me that Brisbane is the only club that the NRL truly cares about. Little wonder so many of the smaller clubs are struggling to gain some support and worthwhile sponsorship.
Surely the NRL should be about equality.... but who am I kidding?
Would be interesting to know how many games over the last few years that they havent had free to air. Guessing its part of the tv contract. But fmd ratings are not going drop that much if they give some other teams a go. Plus it helps other teams sponsors. Just bollocks

Is it me or has Brisbane's fitness gone backwards since last year?
Not sure V8 but as the golf ad goes “ these guys are good” !
So smooth. Everyone knows the play.
That first half against us in the worst rain I’ve seen at Brooky was pure. Team to beat for sure.

Keary is so good. Love the way he squares up the attack at speed. No fear. Not many will beat this lot this year.

I really like Keary. Already has 2 premierships to this name in what is still a youngish career. Blows my mind to think that he was in our junior sides but never really got mentioned as a future prospect or earmarked for first grade. At least from what I can recall anyway

I reckon if the Broncos have a really **** year (as it's looking) we should try pry away Anthony Milford, release Api. Milford keeps trying but is held back significantly by Nikorima. Not impossible, he was playing down south before for Canberra, no reason he can't come back down to play for Manly.
1. Tom Trbojevic
6. Anthony Milford
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
9. Manese Fainu
Wow..

I really like Keary. Already has 2 premierships to this name in what is still a youngish career. Blows my mind to think that he was in our junior sides but never really got mentioned as a future prospect or earmarked for first grade. At least from what I can recall anyway
I think we had both Foran and DCE at the time and he wanted an opportunity else where

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8