Non-Manly Games [Round 23,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dragons are broken, Excellent. Hopefully the Panthers put a score on them next week aswell.

As I've said time and again since this mini-revival began, keep winning and forget about the other results. We can not influence them. Just play what's in front of us, keep winning and the for and against will improve with the competition points.

Seven. More. Wins.

A 32-6 Scoreline v the Faders would be an excellent result, into the 8 and the momentum rolling along nicely.

Come on boys you can do it !

Thank you
Adam Blair
Sam thaidai
Anthony Milford
Otherwise both teams ordinary
No - St George sh......t

Well big thanks to the bongos. Just helped our chances to make the 8 tonight.

Now lets go follow in their footsteps and put a massive total on the raiders. :)

If the donkeys fuk it up tomorrow night I'll throw the tv out the Window

At least you get to keep your TV :p

Just got through watching Nein's pre-game (its 12:15 am here in Adelaide.....thanks Nein and GEM). Joey is kidding himself if he thinks Luke's hit on Thurston wasn't a shoulder charge. He lined him up and didn't bother tackling, just went in with his shoulder. If Willie got 2 weeks for his then Luke should get at least 3 (plus he should be looking at more for a dangerous throw). And Keary's wasn't much better.

And just on the Killer vs Hodges debate. I have friends who support the Donkeys (they're from Brisbane so I can understand that) and even they think Killer is the best centre. Hodges though played in Qld's dominant Origin teams so will always be seen as one of the best, especially by those Origin loving commentators from Nein and of course by most Qld/Donkeys fans.

But the fact is that Killer has easily been the best centre in the game for the past decade.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7