Non-Manly Games [Round 23,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Luke throws more forward passes than Scam Smith. Love how Gregy gets a penalty for markers not square when he gets up and steps a metre to the left of the tackle.He just got smashed so all good.

Does anyone know what the fuking rules of this game are anymore. Can you tackle guys in mid air or not. When is it a shoulder charge or not. When is it a strip or just losing the ball. Greenturd and thst pommy tool have fuked this game like a cheap Sao Paulo street whore.

Cowboys are gorne wonder JT will find a way to blame the refs this year

Nah. Ban them all :p
Plus the Dogs may get a few shoulder charges in this week too:D

The rule is too specific -crooked elbow and its called a charge, even if you do not advance a step forward :mad:
Greenturd won't allow his beloved doggies to lose a player simply over a shoulder charge, surely in his new rulebook there's a subclause preventing such a travesty !!!

So after watching tonight I have some points:

1: Did anyone miss the shoulder charge early on with Scott on one of the twins , we'll certainly channel 9 did never saw a replay on live TV but went back to watch it , worse than Mason but because he is the Cowboys leader nothing will happen.

2: As has been said the MRC and the NRL have their hands full come Monday just from this game alone. Automatic 2 weeks Keary how the heck did the refs miss it!! But we all know greenturd will do nothing or if so a lesser sentence- no wait Souths play the dogs next week so he will throw the book at them

3: In the 44 :09 minute the ball was taken over the goal line and Reyonlds did not take the line drop out kick until 44:56 even channel 9 picked it up what a joke of a time waster.

4: Joey u legend stepping up and supporting Mason, loved your half time rant!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6