Non-Manly Games [Round 23,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No surprise that St Merge are back on their slide. I mean, in the past two weeks they have only beaten Newcastle (big deal) and the Warriors who have looked all at sea since we cleaned them up and they lost Johnson.

It seems that those two wins (remember, the same day we beat the Warriors, St Merge lost to the cheating Scum 22-4 in their game in NZ) have been a false positive for Mary's Dragoons.

Saints are +20 and we are +2. We have the better attack so a win by 18 against the Raiders will do. First thing is first though, don't worry about for and against just secure those 2 points boys.
19+ to slide ahead of the Dragons. I think that after points differential, teams are split by percentages, then tries, then goals, then field goals, then toss of coin. StGI's better defensive record helps their percentages.

If the Dogs lose, then all we need is a win to slide into the 8 this week.

Whoever dreamed up those ways of splitting teams didn't think it through. If teams haven't been split by competition points, differential, percentages, tries, and goals - then it is mathematically impossible to be split by field goals.

Carn the Wallabies!
Id say no chance with Cooper at 10, and at Eden Park but i dare to dream.

Tigers cost me again in tipping 1/3 so far bad round!!

Go the panthers you have my permission to belt the Warriors!!!

What about ano
No surprise that St Merge are back on their slide. I mean, in the past two weeks they have only beaten Newcastle (big deal) and the Warriors who have looked all at sea since we cleaned them up and they lost Johnson.

It seems that those two wins (remember, the same day we beat the Warriors, St Merge lost to the cheating Scum 22-4 in their game in NZ) have been a false positive for Mary's Dragoons.

Or a non negative

whilst what you say is true the dragoons only need to beat the crap teams to make the finals so not really a false hope

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6