Non-Manly Games [Round 23,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Luke throws more forward passes than Scam Smith. Love how Gregy gets a penalty for markers not square when he gets up and steps a metre to the left of the tackle.He just got smashed so all good.

A few guys were talking about this at work and how Jake nullified it by standing right on top of him making it way too obvious. Made possible by his tackling technique really combats Inglis' upper body strength.

A few guys were talking about this at work and how Jake nullified it by standing right on top of him making it way too obvious. Made possible by his tackling technique really combats Inglis' upper body strength.

He really is a smart footy brain in a front rowers body.

Will the Broncos help us tonight they have a chance to go the outright 1st position on the ladder and in the process helping us.

The only time I am going to support the Broncos is tonight !!!

Why does Nein persist with this contrived story time prior to each game? :mad:

It used to be for SOO and Finals.

Now we have an hour of Rabbits and his brood sentimentalizing every player taking the field tonight :banghead:

Hodges not half the player lyon is
Is he for real? Hodges whilst a good centre is not even close. Hodges has zero kicking game, passing is nowhere near killers. And killers defence is better. Hodges is the better dummy half runner, that's all. What a joke Fittler!

Oh and as well as his 4 Dally Ms (eclipsing any centre) what about his 3 international centre of the year awards (in years he didn't even play rep footy).

I can't believe people were thinking Dragons would win all their remaining games. Broncos should put 30 on them tonight.

Oh yeah Broncos crush them and destroy their spirit. I think there is a chance the Dragons could lose all their remaining games.

Last edited:
Dugan should get into trouble for that. It could be the 3rd charge by the MRC in 2 weeks where the refs didn't even think to blow the whistle.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8