Non-Manly Games [Round 23,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty-Three

Thursday, Aug 13 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Cowboys vs. Rabbitohs 1300Smiles Stadium (NINE) 7.45pm 7.45pm #NRLCowboysSouths

Friday, Aug 14 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Broncos vs. Dragons Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7.45pm 7.45pm #NRLBroncosDragons

Saturday, Aug 15 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Tigers vs. Knights Campbelltown Stadium (FOX) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLTigersKnights
Panthers vs. Warriors Pepper Stadium (FOX) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLPanthersWarriors
Roosters vs. Eels Allianz Stadium (FOX) 7.30pm 7.30pm #NRLRoostersEels

Sunday, Aug 16 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders vs. Sea Eagles GIO Stadium (FOX) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLRaidersManly
Bulldogs vs. Titans Central Coast Stadium (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLBulldogsTitans

Monday, Aug 17 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sharks vs. Storm Remondis Stadium (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLSharksStorm

upload_2015-8-11_7-46-28.png

Death riding the Scumos, Dogs and Drags :devil:

Go Manly! :clap:

Wake up Bonco's and do a job for us. Wrong time to be sulking!

Alright Tits, if u can't beat the dogs, at least smash a couple hard ' soften those mutts!

Well this weekend will be telling
Broncos , sharks and Titans wins would not be to bad for us

I can't believe I am actually wanting all 3 Qld teams to win this weekend. And since the Cowgirls vs Vermin game doesn't have much bearing on our ladder position this weekend, I only want NQ to win because I hate Souffs.

I can see NQ winning tonight and the Donkeys getting out of their Manly induced slump at home against St Merge tomorrow......but sadly I can't see the Coke Coast getting anywhere near the Scumdogs in Gosford on Sunday. I'll be kinda watching on GEM but with the sound down. The game in Canberra is where my eyes (mostly) and ears will be.

The more Brisbane win by, the better. And obviously the more we beat the Raiders by the better. What we need is for the Tits to pull off an upset or at least keep the scores close.

Yeah a Qld Whitewash this weekend would be great. With the Cherry on top being A dominant Manly win against the raiders.

All the so called experts have jumped aboard the Sharks... they reckon they'll continue on their winning steak. I can't see it myself.

All the so called experts have jumped aboard the Sharks... they reckon they'll continue on their winning steak. I can't see it myself.

seen a few tips of them going 9 games undefeated including beating us so we don't make the finals.

I would be surprised if they achieve that, if they do then they will be serious threats given Fifita is still to return

Let's say for arguments sake we finish 8th and the play the 5th place team in the 1st weekend of the finals on the Sunday - that has been the game played on the Sunday.

If sharks finish top 4 say they will either have to play on Friday in the 1v4 game or on the Saturday. Yet we might finish below them and get an extra day off :):) after our round 26 game!!

This is too long into the future , I still think we are a chance of making the 8 but a long long long way to go before that happens. Take one game at a time

Go the Cowboys , Sharks, Broncos and Titans this weekend

Let's say for arguments sake we finish 8th and the play the 5th place team in the 1st weekend of the finals on the Sunday - that has been the game played on the Sunday.

If sharks finish top 4 say they will either have to play on Friday in the 1v4 game or on the Saturday. Yet we might finish below them and get an extra day off :):) after our round 26 game!!

This is too long into the future , I still think we are a chance of making the 8 but a long long long way to go before that happens. Take one game at a time

Go the Cowboys , Sharks, Broncos and Titans this weekend
Todd Greenturd disagrees. He will find a way to make ours the shortest turn around, somehow!

Todd Greenturd disagrees. He will find a way to make ours the shortest turn around, somehow!

You are totally right there , forgot about greenturd he will probably make us on Thursday night , making it a special occasion or some ridiculous reason

You are totally right there , forgot about greenturd he will probably make us on Thursday night , making it a special occasion or some ridiculous reason

Earliest we can play is friday, nrl has 5 day between games rule. So screw greenturd ☺

It will be the Annual 'Screw Manly' round. He looks forward to it every year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2