Non-Manly Games [Round 23,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It will be the Annual 'Screw Manly' round. He looks forward to it every year.
Ngo.jpeg

Keary should miss 2 games for that. Either that or the NRL realises that their current rulings on shoulder charges are ridiculous.

And Greg " The Diver" Inglis is back to his old tricks, surely the refs can see what he's doing??

Precedence has been set... Keary will get a week for that, although more intent was used it was a little man doing the pushing, luckily for him

I'd rather he get off... more power to them against the dogs. Be better for us if dogs lose. Plus continuing with the mockery of Dumbberg and co.
Nah. Ban them all :p
Plus the Dogs may get a few shoulder charges in this week too:D

The rule is too specific -crooked elbow and its called a charge, even if you do not advance a step forward :mad:

Thurston just put a shoulder into Burgess with no arm movements. 2 weeks Toddy you bald headed fukwit ??

In regards to the current game The Cowgirls don't deserve to win this game. Two very soft forwards tries to Souths. Everyone knows thats how they play. !!!

Thurston just put a shoulder into Burgess with no arm movements. 2 weeks Toddy you bald headed fukwit ??

The No Real Leadership led by Togg Greenslime , is a pathetic joke .

What was deemed a penalty and a two week suspension last week totally missed this week.

If the MRC don't raise it that'll just about do me, it will show there really is two rules in the game, one for the favourite teams and another for the non favourite teams.

Has the traditional NQ/ Thurston choke around Semi final time begun?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6