Non Manly Games [Round 22, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Scumos-pricks.png
Carn

Last edited:
Fullback Anthony Milford has been charged with tripping and has been fined $1,150, although the incident did not draw a penalty during the game
This happened during one of the tries and the ref went to the bunker to confirm grounding saying if it wasn't a try he was going to give a penalty for the trip. Thought it was a good clear decision.

If you ever needed any more evidence that the NRL have ordained the drizzle watch the scrum where the serial nigglers get another Raider binned. This is really a joke now. This now punch rule allows this crap and the refs do nothing about it! If the Raider goes the Drizzle player must go too!!

This is a fair dinkum conspiracy with Melbourne antagonising the Raiders in the scrum but somehow Raiders get left with 12 men. There has to be an investigation!

If you ever needed any more evidence that the NRL have ordained the drizzle watch the scrum where the serial nigglers get another Raider binned. This is really a joke now. This now punch rule allows this crap and the refs do nothing about it! If the Raider goes the Drizzle player must go too!!
and the man mountain Asofa-Solomona still running with the elbow,s raised and what happened to all the no touchy the ref stuff.Has that been canned.I saw Hodgson swipe Suttons arm away and also a lot of the refs are touchy touchy with the players this year. Have they come to a compromise or something...`:giggle::giggle::makeup::giggle:

Was a mighty effort. Some of tackling was ordinary though.

I still reckon it didn't top Solomon Haumono for the Dogs in the late 1990s. Solo ran just as far as Hass, but bumped and pushed away more tacklers.

Watch it >>>> https://twitter.com/NRL_Bulldogs/status/1144050694854340608

It makes me laugh really. Just about all day on and off I have had these dingbats on the Fox League page on Facebook trying to say that what Haas did against Penrith was the first time a forward has EVER scored a try like that. I've been called everything from retarded to idiotic for suggesting that not only have we seen plenty of those before, but also because I dared to suggest that while it was a good try, the reality is that he beat some pretty feeble defence. It that was someone like Jake doing the defending, I'd have my money on him and not Haas.

Some people seem to be convinced that rugby league started in 1998.

What, players like Bob McCarthy, Lurch O'Neill, Les Boyd, Crusher Cleal, Paul Sironen and Bradley Clyde never did it? Laughable, they did and did it fairly often.

Last edited:
Do you honestly believe this? I am actually sorry for you if you do.

Mate, with just Brisbane alone there have been numerous times over the past few years where they have been in games that have been decided by a penalty goal or less. And a number of times (not every time) they have won those games because they have gotten a penalty almost dead in front of the posts for an infringement that the referees have basically ignored for the whole game, yet suddenly pull it out of their backsides at a point where it would decide the game.....in Brisbane's favour.

Ashley Klein has handed Brisbane wins with penalties in front of the posts for things that he's ignored all game on at least 3 occasions that I can think of in just 2018 and 2019 alone.

Last edited:
and the man mountain Asofa-Solomona still running with the elbow,s raised and what happened to all the no touchy the ref stuff.Has that been canned.I saw Hodgson swipe Suttons arm away and also a lot of the refs are touchy touchy with the players this year. Have they come to a compromise or something...`:giggle::giggle::makeup::giggle:

Love moves in mysterious ways HM.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8