Non Manly Games [Round 22, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was hoping for some resistance by the Titans in front of their 10 thousand plus supporters but the eels overpowered them by 6 tries to 2

You have to wonder what a decent coach and support staff would do for the Titans... They can't continue like this.
Honestly it's time some of the experts in the game (print and tv) started calling it for what it is at the GC. A few of them have danced around the subject too scared to call a certain individual out....

Mal Meninga....

Hes the head of football and no doubt had a large hand in Brennan being moved on early. They have 2 caretaker coaches who are obviously sent up for the job and then you have Big Mal sitting back unwilling to step in and coach.... WHY?

Because mal knows he isn't actually a very good coach. Never has been and never will be.... the guys a fraud. He doesn't want to take on any job that will harm his legacy...

Blind Freddie could have coached that QLD team to victory. Then hes given the kangaroos and again not much to really do with a team of superstars.

I'm sure big Mal is a good guy but please stop pretending to be a coach.....

It’s a worry when your coach has to fly you into the GC a cpl hours before kick-off, and back out on the plane tonight, so there’s no chance of you playing up.

Last edited:
Sadly Parra won by 24 point margin :confused:

At the end of the day HM we just have to keep winning like we did last night

We have a good record against the raiders who have no won against a top 5 team

We beat the Storm in Melbourne and we will be stronger in our fortress

The eels are cruising for a bruising . They are the least of our challenges

At the end of the day HM we just have to keep winning like we did last night

We have a good record against the raiders who have no won against a top 5 team

We beat the Storm in Melbourne and we will be stronger in our fortress

The eels are cruising for a bruising . They are the least of our challenges
Yeah, yeah but I wanted to hear the Dalai weep 'Why, why' again :devil:
giphy.gif

Honestly it's time some of the experts in the game (print and tv) started calling it for what it is at the GC. A few of them have danced around the subject too scared to call a certain individual out....

Mal Meninga....

Hes the head of football and no doubt had a large hand in Brennan being moved on early. They have 2 caretaker coaches who are obviously sent up for the job and then you have Big Mal sitting back unwilling to step in and coach.... WHY?

Because mal knows he isn't actually a very good coach. Never has been and never will be.... the guys a fraud. He doesn't want to take on any job that will harm his legacy...

Blind Freddie could have coached that QLD team to victory. Then hes given the kangaroos and again not much to really do with a team of superstars.

I'm sure big Mal is a good guy but please stop pretending to be a coach.....
If I could have given ten winner ratings here I would have! Fraud of the highest order Mal as a coach.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8