Non Manly Games [Round 22, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Turdie off to send a sympathy bouquet to Babs :D
giphy.gif

As much as I like seeing Melbourne lose, I hate what’s happened to the stripping rule this year. It’s bad enough an attacking player has to fight off three or four tacklers, all of whom are grabbing at the ball, in order to make some yards and try to get a fast play the ball. And then the tacklers drop off just in time for one bloke to have one last go at the ball. It’s piss-weak and cheap, and Canberra are very good at it. So I guess it serves Craig Bellamy - who has made piss-weak and cheap an artform - right. But I still hate it.

Can't believe I'm saying this but go the Doggies!

Looks a bit like the Dogs players have Manly socks on, nearly :eek:

Not mucking
As much as I like seeing Melbourne lose, I hate what’s happened to the stripping rule this year. It’s bad enough an attacking player has to fight off three or four tacklers, all of whom are grabbing at the ball, in order to make some yards and try to get a fast play the ball. And then the tacklers drop off just in time for one bloke to have one last go at the ball. It’s piss-weak and cheap, and Canberra are very good at it. So I guess it serves Craig Bellamy - who has made piss-weak and cheap an artform - right. But I still hate it.
They’re no angels, those Slime Greeners. Spotted one of their blokes holding an opponent down by the neck as the former got to his feet. Then there is the old ‘drop on the legs of the tackled player’ act their pommy bastards practice.

Last edited:
Not mucking

They’re no angels, those Slime Greeners. Spotted one of their blokes holding an opponent down by the neck as the former got to his feet. Then there is the old ‘drop on the legs of the tackled player’ act their loathsome pommy scumgarglers practice.

They'll get away with a lot more than the Warriors and Tigs next week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8