Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Even he's been on the grub side tonight, and I don't just mean because of who he plays for.
Old and cranky.
God this is a hard game to watch.
I've reduced it to looking at the score every now and then.
So f*cking predictable.

If Adam Reynolds had a kicking game tonight Souffs might have been in front. But he's been shocking all night.

Do you think James Bracey wants everyone to know its Lewis' 300th first grade game tonight? Every time he goes within 50 feet of the ball its "300th game" this and "300th game" that.....

FMD even Rabbits isn't that bad.
Where'd they dig him up from?
I think they held an Alfred E Newman lookalike contest and employed the winner.
He has no cred.

Nein have been scrambling for someone who can take over from Warren ever since they tossed Vossy out.

And they are still no closer to finding his replacement.

Actually, I apologise. I believe it was Matt Thompson and not Bracey.

John Sutton is the biggest soft cocck show pony I've ever seen.
Further proof, if any is needed: I was on the same flight as the Rabbitohs coming back from Cairns on Monday (after they got done by the Cowboys). Sutton was only a few seats up from me, wearing what appeared to be his sister's leggings. Anyway, when the meals were being handed out, I'm pretty sure that Sutton was the only one to choose the salmon flatbread over the beef and stout pie. Does it get any softer than that?

As @mickqld suggests in the pre game day thread I have a feeling this is the point we drop out of the top 4, and I think we will need a few things going our way to get back in, but hope I'm wrong.

As @mickqld suggests in the pre game day thread I have a feeling this is the point we drop out of the top 4, and I think we will need a few things going our way to get back in, but hope I'm wrong.
Yes although then again a win (by any margin) will place us in the top 4, if we can beat the roosters that'll help us tremendously

Anyone else notice heaps of teams NOW using the inside ball around the ruck? seems to me other coaches have caught onto our tactic. tigers last week did it over 5 times and now titans use zillman like we use turbo or walker etc. There paying attention to Barrett aren't they.. I think Jake might have told teddy a thing or two he was trying to pull a Tommy turbo last week always around the ball glad he failed spectacularly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8