Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We are gonna eat these rorters next week they are shyte and the ref helping them along against the Spooner lol no friend will be handy maybe no Guerra either. keary is a myth like iv always said and Pearce is a dud. Watson at the back we should get them easy IMHO

What is it with Nein's love for Souffs and the Tigpies? Neither are going to get near the finals but they are on FTA just about every week......

I used to love Ennis now I can't stand his voice and his bias bull**** commentating. why does he always get sharks games and anasta roosters? very dumb of fox just promotes bias and gaz the flea I bet we get him on Sunday pretending to like manly

So because they have large membership bases the rest of us have to put up with it?

Nein don't give a toss about anything but their ratings despite what they want everyone to believe.

Cronulla should not have even had the ball for their hooker to score. One on one strip on Fifi but because someone "fell off" the tackle the Sharks get the penalty because its ruled that there was 2 in the tackle and they score.

Its not Souffs I feel sorry for, its the game with these BS rules that keep creeping in. Fifi shows no respect for ball security and gets rewarded for it. Go figure.....

Cronulla should not have even had the ball for their hooker to score. One on one strip on Fifi but because someone "fell off" the tackle the Sharks get the penalty because its ruled that there was 2 in the tackle and they score.

Its not Souffs I feel sorry for, its the game with these BS rules that keep creeping in.
In a case like that when the bloke fell off him 5 minutes before the strip it's even more ridiculous.
It is garbage that just rewards a loose carry.
It makes what is already another Friday night mismatch even more unwatchable.

Can someone please silence those annoying sharks supporters with their stupid trumpets? Why is this even allowed? It is off-putting & sounds bloody retarded!

As much as I like seeing Souffs toweled up by the refs after what they got away with in 2014, some of the penalties against them tonight have been garbage. Lewis elbows Goodwin in the head, gives him a facial, walks all over him trying to milk a penalty and is given one.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10