Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Broncos have only been penalized 90 times in 17 matches, that's an average of 5.3 penalties conceded per game. And low and behold they have only conceded 2 penalties in the first 40 mins of this game. It's all running perfectly to script once again!
Mate they're due a comp, eleven years is far too long for the richest most televised team in the comp. It's no good for the brand. By the way I don't have a problem with a club being rich, just a club that continues to grow in wealth by raping the rest of the competition and then gloating about it like they achieved there standing through hard work. An accountant who did not understand mathematics would turn a profit at the Broncos.

On Fox coverage, in the second half did anyone hear the comment made to Kevin Walters from some commentator about something and then Kevin said 'Cameron Smith makes the call or makes the decisions on things'. Then the other commentator said something like 'yes we all know that is the case'. And Kevin just agrees....!

Can anyone fill in the blanks to that conversation at all?

On Fox coverage, in the second half did anyone hear the comment made to Kevin Walters from some commentator about something and then Kevin said 'Cameron Smith makes the call or makes the decisions on things'. Then the other commentator said something like 'yes we all know that is the case'. And Kevin just agrees....!

Can anyone fill in the blanks to that conversation at all?
The other commentator was Warren Smith and they were talking about the Broncos decision to take the 2 points when they were 10 up.

Copping it BIG TIME
images3LG7X4DX.jpg

Was that not an elbow (albeit, not malicious and accidental)? But the commentators are talking it down as a shoulder. His head didn't appear anywhere near his shoulder, or perhaps I'm just losing my eyesight in my ageing state. lol

Was that not an elbow (albeit, not malicious and accidental)? But the commentators are talking it down as a shoulder. His head didn't appear anywhere near his shoulder, or perhaps I'm just losing my eyesight in my ageing state. lol
I thought exactly the same thing.. Its an elbow

It's like the commentators went into immediate spin on the incident fully mindful and playing it down as nothing. Their protective reaction gave away their own underlying concerns I thought.

Deadset, this is a stitch up. There were at least 2 knock ons in that try and the bunker wouldn't call either. Unbelievable leg ups for the Roosters this half.

An elbow to the head of a defender that knocked him out cold (albeit, not malicious), and nothing called. They lift somebody's legs above horizontal accidentally and it's a penalty, but knock out an opponent with an elbow and we let it go. Apparently an elbow to the head at pace is not endangering the safety of an opponent like lifting is.

Both these teams have been awful, only matched by some more shoddy officiating again. Because it's lowly Newcastle, nobody seems to worry too much about it, but if I was a Castle fan I'd be filthy at this ref treatment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8