Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
watching the panthers just makes me mad.. why am I mad? because we should of absolutely smashed them they are garbage. 9 penalties to 3 LOL 14 - 4 LOL there's your match fixing right there folks. now claims of so called player payments or whatever it is now... seems some people don't want manly to prevail. investigation?

14-6 riff

something like 75% possession for the riff in the second half

24-16 riff full time

penalties conceded: riff 7 titans 8

big diff from 4 -14 manly stitch up (maybe time to let it go) - lol

I cant see any team beating storm this year.
It's typical for a manly fan to say they reckon manly will beat them, but I do. The Storm rely so heavily on finding spaces around the edges of teams (typically between second-row and centre), however, as the season has progressed our defensive line has made outstanding use of spacing on the line, meaning the storm will need to go through us, a tough challenge considering our big, fit and powerful side filled with players who (as i always mention) it and stick. Our attack is on par if not better than theirs (I believe statistically it is better) and our defence is just slightly worse off than theirs statistically meaning its an even ball game (remember we have been belted on two occasions so since then we've been basically even with storm). I reckon our second phase play coupled with our brutal defence will push us past them.

After all we were lacklustre against them last time yet came within a wisker of victory. One thing for sure is that if we can play like we did against the sharks we WILL beat anyone, and if we defend like we did against the panthers we will be the side everyone doesn't know how to beat

Good to see the refs in Melbourne’s colors.
No wonder, the storm players are whinging about everything. They constantly are throwing their hands in the air and demanding penalties. Weak refs will often fall for that and give melbourne an unfair advantage over the opposition

Btw, storm can't handle pressure right now, they are cracking a little

It's typical for a manly fan to say they reckon manly will beat them, but I do. The Storm rely so heavily on finding spaces around the edges of teams (typically between second-row and centre), however, as the season has progressed our defensive line has made outstanding use of spacing on the line, meaning the storm will need to go through us, a tough challenge considering our big, fit and powerful side filled with players who (as i always mention) it and stick. Our attack is on par if not better than theirs (I believe statistically it is better) and our defence is just slightly worse off than theirs statistically meaning its an even ball game (remember we have been belted on two occasions so since then we've been basically even with storm). I reckon our second phase play coupled with our brutal defence will push us past them.

After all we were lacklustre against them last time yet came within a wisker of victory. One thing for sure is that if we can play like we did against the sharks we WILL beat anyone, and if we defend like we did against the panthers we will be the side everyone doesn't know how to beat
We will need siro back to shore up an edge. Still not sold on green, winterstein and kelly edge defence. Storm will target that area. We will have to be right on our game to have a chance, but on our day your right fully fit and playing as a team we can beat any team.

We will need siro back to shore up an edge. Still not sold on green, winterstein and kelly edge defence. Storm will target that area. We will have to be right on our game to have a chance, but on our day your right fully fit and playing as a team we can beat any team.
Yeah that edge is improving however, as you hinted at, are still a worry if they are off their game. Gonna be an awesome game if both sides show up although I suppose we should be focusing on the dragons game for now anyway

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8