Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK now I'm up for a laugh.
The Spoon v tiggers should provide that.

As poor as we may have been today our worst is NOTHING as bad as a tigers average game.
They look like they are directed by Mel Brooks not coached by Cleary.
And still might beat the eels which doesn't say much for them.

Hoping for a Tigers win and a career ender for Gutherson.

Let's face it, if he doesn't understand that he was morally obligated to retire completely when Manly axed him, then he will never learn.;)

Well, that capped off an atrocious weekend of results for us. Could it have been any worse?

PARRAMATTA’S finals charge has been rocked by a season-ending ACL rupture suffered by Dally M Medal smoky Clint Gutherson.

Poor Gutho, it's his 2nd ACL
:(

NRL star Josh Reynolds is at the centre of the code’s newest booze scandal after allegedly arguing with nightclub staff and fellow players during a night out on Friday.

NRL star Josh Reynolds is at the centre of the code’s newest booze scandal after allegedly arguing with nightclub staff and fellow players during a night out on Friday.
Drowning his sorrows, perhaps. Mad Monday a tad early? Disturbed by the prospect of playing for the Tigers next season?
I'm sure there will be a plausible reason, as Toddy will explain.
And, let's face it, it's not his Go!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7