Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Anyone know what happened to Smith? Radio said he left the field holding his arm?

Billy you..... what a shot
Smith and possibly no billy next week
That really should of been a send off

wow both Smith and slater...
FMD I was thinking at the start of the game as they showed Smith equal with menzies how come Smith never gets injured and he plays hooker for the 80 every week and origin.. weird

It's typical for a manly fan to say they reckon manly will beat them, but I do. The Storm rely so heavily on finding spaces around the edges of teams (typically between second-row and centre), however, as the season has progressed our defensive line has made outstanding use of spacing on the line, meaning the storm will need to go through us, a tough challenge considering our big, fit and powerful side filled with players who (as i always mention) it and stick. Our attack is on par if not better than theirs (I believe statistically it is better) and our defence is just slightly worse off than theirs statistically meaning its an even ball game (remember we have been belted on two occasions so since then we've been basically even with storm). I reckon our second phase play coupled with our brutal defence will push us past them.

After all we were lacklustre against them last time yet came within a wisker of victory. One thing for sure is that if we can play like we did against the sharks we WILL beat anyone, and if we defend like we did against the panthers we will be the side everyone doesn't know how to beat
Spot on H.

Is it just me? or is watching Cecchin referee the drizzle reminiscent to Harrigan refereeing the Donkeys back in the 90s? Back then if the donkeys had Harrigan as the ref, they rarely lost, I think the Queensland love in from Cecchin started in game 2, when he IGNORED Queensland blocking NSW runners and they got every call in that second half of their so called miracle win lol.Every close call went the Drizzles way, Canberra did cut their own throats but they were up against it and the try Cecchin called was one of the worst calls I have seen this year and fortunately, the bunker sorted it out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8