Non-Manly Games [Round 16, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It's just mind-blowing that Pearce Off continues to struggle controlling an Origin game and then comes out a few days later and does exactly what he can't seem to replicate for NSW. I reckon a game like this evening will probably psychologically haunt him more than help him. You would have to be asking yourself why can't I produce at Origin level like that?

They put on a great game for a pretty good crowd.

Official attendance was 21,492 which is the 3rd largest attendance seen in Adelaide for a rugby league game (the first game between St George and Balmain attracted 28,884 in 1991 while the Adelaide Rams first home game against the Hunter Mariners attracted 27,435).

Official attendance was 21,492 which is the 3rd largest attendance seen in Adelaide for a rugby league game (the first game between St George and Balmain attracted 28,884 in 1991 while the Adelaide Rams first home game against the Hunter Mariners attracted 27,435).
And as you said before typically from the NRL not much publicity.
I thought it'd be mostly rorters fans because I thought South Aussie's hated the Mexicans.

And as you said before typically from the NRL not much publicity.
I thought it'd be mostly rorters fans because I thought South Aussie's hated the Mexicans.

Bloody Mexicans......Kick a Vic!!!!

There wasn't much publicity other than the odd TV add on GEM and some bits in the paper so it shows that there is support for rugby league in Adelaide.

Would they have even got 20k if the game was played at the SFS even though it was a top of the table clash (it was a Chooks home game)? Maybe, but it was a good advertisement to play in front of a good crowd in what is really a league backwater.

Bloody Mexicans......Kick a Vic!!!!

There wasn't much publicity other than the odd TV add on GEM and some bits in the paper so it shows that there is support for rugby league in Adelaide.

Would they have even got 20k if the game was played at the SFS even though it was a top of the table clash (it was a Chooks home game)? Maybe, but it was a good advertisement to play in front of a good crowd in what is really a league backwater.
Take a nought off that and you'd be pretty accurate.
Ripe for relocation I reckon.

Doubtful. The sad part is that Adelaide isn't on the World Cup schedule this year. I just hope the Chooks play Manly here next year or sometime soon. They are taking a home game each season to the Adelaide Oval for the next 4 or 5 apparently (where have I heard that before? Cronulla were supposed to do that from 2009 but they only played here once.....)

You know, watching tonight's game (and others) I have come to the conclusion that while Vunivalu can score tries, Nathan Merritt was a better defender than he is.

Hooray...

roosters won giving me 1 from 4 in my last minute changes.

Serves me right for actually trying to think about the games and look at the team lists and check out the odds.

Dartboard city...here I come!

There may be swearing in the weekly wrap up!!!!!!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10