Non-Manly Games [Round 16, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Sixteen

Friday, Jun 23 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Warriors vs. Bulldogs Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 6:00pm 8:00pm #NRLWarriorsBulldogs

Tigers vs. Titans Campbelltown Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLTigersTitans

Saturday, Jun 24 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Cowboys vs. Panthers 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLCowboysPanthers

Raiders vs. Broncos GIO Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLRaidersBroncos

Roosters vs. Storm Adelaide Oval (FOX) 7:30pm 7:00pm #NRLRoostersStorm

Sunday, Jun 25 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Dragons vs. Knights UOW Jubilee Oval (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLDragonsKnights

Sharks vs. Sea Eagles Southern Cross Group Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLSharksManly

Byes: Eels, Rabbitohs

Gawd there's some crap games this week. The cash cow of SOO has decimated the competition that actual league fans love to follow. The mental giants in charge of the game are looking after their pay packets at the expense of the grass roots. (Again)

I won't be going tomorrow night, the first time a game has been played in Adelaide (other than most of the Rams games in 1998) and I won't be there.

Cost is the simple reason, this time I just can't afford the expense.

And from what I am hearing, a lot of 'stars' won't be playing anyway. Cordner is already a scratching and from what I am hearing, the "Big 3" might not be there either, or at least 2 of them.

Love the amount of advertising done for this game......here in Adelaide it's been a whisper rather than a shout.

Hopa must think it's Sunday in NZ - his defense is non existent. :confused:

Looks like Fiz is MIA, Warriors really getting their monies worth :think:

Last edited:
Hahaha haha aaaaaahhh Tony archer prep the lube you bastard your gonna need it! explain that one LOL guy drops it cold and only 1 commentator noticed the nrl Lol classic joke ffs it's getting bad now

bulldogs are the worst attacking team I've ever witnessed. it's terrible when they get in space or get a roll on they just don't know whats doing then on the last it goes to Graham who gives it to Eastwood who throws it to hoppa eventually lol no shape no plan no idea

bulldogs are the worst attacking team I've ever witnessed. it's terrible when they get in space or get a roll on they just don't know whats doing then on the last it goes to Graham who gives it to Eastwood who throws it to hoppa eventually lol no shape no plan no idea
I can't watch it.
The worriers and dogs are the most frustrating teams to watch.
And yeah the dogs do not seem to have a plan. Des would give them one but they don't seem to know what it is.
Is it over yet??

And Kevin Walters named Mbye and didn't mention DCE as a possible replacement for Thurston?

Those hillbillies are either on some damn good stuff up there or they are just plain stupid and pig headed.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6