next week's team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was a joke, on Mark's post. You know, like they actually refused to play, so possibly their heart's weren't 100% in it anymore?
But I now this topic is extremely serious and painful for you. Humour sometimes helps get through stressful situations, give it a try sometime?
Meanwhile feel free to quote any of my posts on this topic, I'm sure there's at least 20 of them but don't think you'll find any reference to victimising the devout 7 (or 10 or whatever it was)
Woke woke woke woke woke woke woke ad nauseam

I'd be happy to see Smalley on for Saab (not applicable as Smalley's suspended for 1 week I think?) & Fulton take Schuster's bench spot.

Give Saab some time in reggies to find his hunger & timing off his centre & let Schuster get fit there too.

If we want a replacement for Saab (which I don't necessarily agree with) Vaega would have to be the one.

Des absolutely won’t blacklist or penalise the devout 7 for refusing to play.
However - I also don’t think he’ll pick them all automatically just because they refused to play.

Next week’s side…? If all available, most picks are fairly settled. But not all?

Garrick
Saab
Harper
Koula
Tui
Foz
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Aloia
Davey
Haumole
Jake

Bench: Walker, Marty, Schu, Bullemor

Toss up between Sipley and Schu?

If Davey can’t play Sipley might get a reprieve. Bullemor did enough last night to demand retention, which means one of the devout 7 could lose his spot on form by giving another player an opportunity
Let Marty go to Parramatta and replace him with Sipley

Given everyone is 100% fit you can bet the guys that stepped up will NOT get picked this week.

We are in 10th ( could even be 11th but that’s doubtful ) and cannot afford a single loss from here to finals week one.

#forgetlastweek
#timetomoveon

Given everyone is 100% fit you can bet the guys that stepped up will NOT get picked this week.

We are in 10th ( could even be 11th but that’s doubtful ) and cannot afford a single loss from here to finals week one.

#forgetlastweek
#timetomoveon
Damage has been done mate. How would you feel when the guy beside you all year , busting your gut to get to the finals won't play because of the colour of the jersey and it potentially costs you a spot in the finals. I'd be pretty sh*tty for sure.

Damage has been done mate. How would you feel when the guy beside you all year , busting your gut to get to the finals won't play because of the colour of the jersey and it potentially costs you a spot in the finals. I'd be pretty sh*tty for sure.
I can see your point mq, but got a feeling the team will be galvanized for a big one at Brookie, if it was an away game the passion might not be there.

I'm surprised you haven't blamed DCE for this, as you blame him for every negative thing that happens to our great club.

You're paid the money you do the job, you wear the uniform, that's how it works in the real world.

No chance in hell buddy. Marty can play for Blacktown if he doesn't want to be there and Parra can get stuffed and drop out of the 8 for all I care. We need to keep the Parra LOL thread going for another 35 years.
Let him play in blacktown or pocket 200k. I know what I would rather

No chance in hell buddy. Marty can play for Blacktown if he doesn't want to be there and Parra can get stuffed and drop out of the 8 for all I care. We need to keep the Parra LOL thread going for another 35 years.
I really don't think parra would get much value out of him, his best days are well behind him

Did Alfred Smalley cop a suspension for that hit on Thursday night ? I thought he had a real dig and he wouldn't look out of place as a regular 1st grader.
Of course he got suspended for a love tap. He's not an Olympic class grub like Maria or punchy Nelson who manage to get away with fines for dropping elbows into peoples faces. F*ck the nrl are pissweak.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6