next week's team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got to have Sipley, in fact he should start with Aloia. Fulton to miss out, his time will come why rush him.
Agree but Fulton in with Schuster out......Sipley is a must. Has been a forwards leader lately.
Garrick
Saab
Harper
Koula
Tui
Foran
DCE
Sipley
Croker
Aloiai
Olakau'atu
Davey
Jake
RES: Walker, Paseka, Bullemore, Fulton

Agree but Fulton in with Schuster out......Sipley is a must. Has been a forwards leader lately.
Garrick
Saab
Harper
Koula
Tui
Foran
DCE
Sipley
Croker
Aloiai
Olakau'atu
Davey
Jake
I would definitely go with this 17 also.

Garrick
Saab
Harper
Koula
Tui
Foran
DCE
Sipley
Croker
Aloiai
Olakau'atu
Davey
Jake
Nice team. I think Des will have the Shu and Marty on the bench (assuming Marty stays). Also got to say really impressed with Morgan Boyle last week particularly given his long lay off. If Marty goes, I would not be surprised to see Boyle on the bench. Strong team either way.

Here is my team to play this week and the rest of 2022 .

Garrick
Saab
Koula
Harper
Tuipulotu
Schuster
Evans
Paseka
Crocker
Aloiai
Haumole
Bullemor
Jake .

Walker
Davey
Sipley
Foran .

So what happens if any of the Anything But Magnificent 7 aren't selected in this week's team? Being the sensitive souls that they are, is there a chance they'll claim they're being excluded and by implication punished because of their "strong stance" and the expression of their religious beliefs? What about in three weeks' time? If any of them are playing like crap, can they be dropped? Or would that be religious persecution as well?

I wouldn't think it would be a problem - but then again, I never thought seven (or 10) players would refuse to pull on a Manly jersey either. Giant can of worms I hope is never opened.

Last edited:
Nice team. I think Des will have the Shu and Marty on the bench (assuming Marty stays). Also got to say really impressed with Morgan Boyle last week particularly given his long lay off. If Marty goes, I would not be surprised to see Boyle on the bench. Strong team either way.
I really hope Marty isn't here by the end of the week.. he doesn't want to be here anyway. Cash in on the opportunity.

So what happens if any of the Anything But Magnificent 7 aren't selected in this week's team? Being the sensitive souls that they are, is there a chance they'll claim they're being excluded and by implication punished because of their "strong stance" and the expression of their religious beliefs? What about in three weeks' time? If any of them are playing like crap, can they be dropped? Or would that be religious persecution as well?

I wouldn't think it would be a problem - but then again, I never thought seven (or 10) players would refuse to pull on a Manly jersey either. Giant can of worms I hope is never opened.
Very very big can that one !!

Honestly if they are fit they’ll play , it’s Des we are talking about.

He knows what to do.

Here is my team to play this week and the rest of 2022 .

Garrick
Saab
Koula
Harper
Tuipulotu
Schuster
Evans
Paseka
Crocker
Aloiai
Haumole
Bullemor
Jake .

Walker
Davey
Sipley
Foran .
Agree with this post and others that the Schu is being wasted on the bench. Either he starts or no point having him in the team. We might as well see the Schu at 6 whether its in the first grade team or Blacktown.

Think you need to swap Davey with Bullemor as Davey plays second row and Bullemor better in the middle as a bench prop.

And prefer if Lachlan Croker plays hooker rather than Michael Crocker :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8