next week's team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Taupau's gone & Keppie is injured, it opens up room for Bullemor & Schuster to both be on the bench. At the moment, there's no where to play Walker except 14. I wonder if Des will toy with the idea of selecting Segeyaro on the bench?

I think Bullemor definitely deserves to retain his spot... not sure Des does.
Des likes his 80 min backrowers but starting Bullemor and using Guac as an impact sub I think has merit.
Reinforces Bully that he's got something to offer and could fire up Guac even more.

I'd be happy to see Smalley on for Saab (not applicable as Smalley's suspended for 1 week I think?) & Fulton take Schuster's bench spot.

Give Saab some time in reggies to find his hunger & timing off his centre & let Schuster get fit there too.

I'd be happy to see Smalley on for Saab (not applicable as Smalley's suspended for 1 week I think?) & Fulton take Schuster's bench spot.

Give Saab some time in reggies to find his hunger & timing off his centre & let Schuster get fit there too.
Thought Saab had his best game and found his form again against the Knights. The Saints game, everyone had an off night.

Yeah I agree Saab's definitely been coming back into form the past few games but I liked what I saw in Smalley last night & reckon Saab could do with a bit of competition to push him.
Yeah, I was pretty impressed by Smalley, didn't look out of place that's for sure. Certainly got a bit of depth in the backs this season.

Yeah sharpen your axe! Here comes the vendettas!
It was a joke, on Mark's post. You know, like they actually refused to play, so possibly their heart's weren't 100% in it anymore?
But I now this topic is extremely serious and painful for you. Humour sometimes helps get through stressful situations, give it a try sometime?
Meanwhile feel free to quote any of my posts on this topic, I'm sure there's at least 20 of them but don't think you'll find any reference to victimising the devout 7 (or 10 or whatever it was)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4